3.| Big Momma's

" woah

" woah. That was awesome!" Brady shouts, not expecting any one to react. He forgets that phrase wasn't exactly popularised before later years in the sixties. Everyone stops, in unison, turning and giving stares of bafflement. I wanted to disappear as a background extra. Brady, wanting to fit in still, says. " I mean, insane." Oh good golly gosh. I laugh out taking the spotlight, standing in front of brady.

" My brother means that was Mad groovy, guys!" All the surfers faces blow in joy, understanding me, who knew learning the swinging sixties lingo would help. " ah. Right on! That's rad." I giggle. " Yeah! What my sister said. What up, dawgs." Brady should really shut up right now. " Far out. He thinks we're animals." SeaCat states, removing his shades off, coming to the front.

Recognising myself, from doing the surf crazy sequence, giggles grin never once fell. As she waves, coming up to where I am. " I've never seen you around here. You must be from out of town. I'm giggles." I am in suspicion because she couldn't be actually be talking directly to me. Mack is explaining Brady's words, as a phrase of expression, but stops even thinking of how ridiculous it sounds. Giggles patiently puts out a raised hand. I take it. " I'm M-Morgan. Nice to meet you, really." She's even prettier even out of screen and in real life. Like seriously. " Where are you cats from?" I had a feeling Mack would have a sarcastic reaction. She does.

" So 'cats' is okay, but 'Dogs' is weird. Right." Mack whisper is quite funny, as it sounds as though she is screaming in lowercase.

" Just follow my lead. We're from.. Not far away. Far away. Not too far but far away where it's .. nothing that .. far." Wishing I could melt into the sand right now out of being embarrassed. " A close far. Out of town." This is even confusing me and I came here with both. " Yeah." Giggles had taken my hand, and I stand at her side morphing in the line that the surfers made. Fitting right where I feel welcomed. I'm red as a freshly boiled lobster because of her having a hold on my hand.

" Hey, Rascal." Coming to where SeaCat and bubbles are 'Rascal' interjects saying an over-eager " Yeah. SeaCat?" As response. I had seen brady question what I was doing standing, mingling with, next to Giggles. " It seems to me that we've got some unwanted ho-dads.." I damn near jump from fright, after Rascal repeats 'Ho-dad's' in a very high yell. So does giggles. " That we need to put the kibosh.."

" Kibosh!" Again with the yell. SeaCat face said it all. " No. no. No. no. You've got it all wrong." Brady reasons, not wanting to leave or be thrown out. I didn't wish for that either.

" We don't jelly.." rascal shouts. " jelly!" I flare out my nose, stifling and biting back a fit of laughter not needing to look at SeaCat.

" Roll to outsiders." Very noisy motorbike engines revving up made every surfer disperse, I am taken by SeaCat and giggles down where there was room. Booths are lining the restaurant.

I watch LugNut come parading in through those blue, faded double action doors, combing his greased back hair. Combing back anything loose. Chee Chee and struts came in, tire smoke haloing around the ladies, striking poses. Struts chews on her bubblegum gum popping it. That each are wearing the coolest biker uniforms fits I've ever seen. I wanted to wear those, actually I did for my sixteenth. Nothing beats the original, that will never change. Entering big Momma's is Butchy, on his bike, his blackened out sunglasses made him extra hot honestly. 'My heart is racing ridiculously face, hard, right now.' Giggles held on my arm very soft but firm.