5.| Diabolical weather machine

It wasn't everyday you fall in the arms of an insanely hot, motorbike-riding, and did I mention he is incredibly hot, Handsome boy

It wasn't everyday you fall in the arms of an insanely hot, motorbike-riding, and did I mention he is incredibly hot, Handsome boy. Every adjective of attractive you can imagine in the dictionary. That is what describes Butchy. Rudely I was brought to reality, Brady had interrupted the nice feeling of being held by Butchy to bring me back down to planet earth.

" Mor. Could I .. talk? With you? It's kind of important. Like, really, this needs some addressing." I don't know what has him wide eyed like he is, he's usually high spirited lacking any serious bone in his body. With no time to protest, I'm tugged away from Butchy.

" I will be back, just give me a second. Don't go anywhere." As if he would move out of the scene. He started moving, to follow my steps, staring with a daydreaming and admiringly speculation. An expression sparkles as though admiring a existence to something beautiful. The feeling of his fingers slide off my hand, made mine feel bare. " I will be back, just in a minute, Biker boy. Just stay there." His eyes. Those adorable brown eyes are un-blinking, copying a puppy waiting for its owner to give a command. No thoughts in his brain.

Mack is frazzled, venting her relief at noticing me." That mannequin with six rows of teeth just asked me out." Hang on just a second. Does she mean tanner? No that isn't suppose to happen. Oh that for sure will alter everything.

Mack looks, particularly to tanner now to who is smouldering and showing off his blindingly opaque teeth. He is transfixed on her.

" Oh my lanta." Activity in big mommas had paused, no music had begun. I take in the sight of every single surfer, even bikers, are stuck in groups. " there is things going wrong. Here. This can't be.." I say observing the diner.

" Mor. There is a long list of things that aren't right, here. Starting with the fact there are enough things to write a list." I don't think mack is aware of what exactly is going on. 'This is the definition and exact description of not good.' Not a single person has made a move. This is actually pretty disturbing.

" Nothings happening. It's almost, it's almost dull." Brady's, if it's possible, frown becomes deeper. In fact I didn't think it was possible for him to be this way. Mack continues to be confused. "And?" She asks.

" Okay. So when Lela sings that song, about finding the perfect boy and being happy.." mack sighs, hearing the description of how it takes a girl, to meet a boy, is when she will the most happiest in her life.

" You see. that's exactly my point. Why does she need a boy to be happy?"

Brady waves her off. She's not understanding what is going on. I use both arms, holding my elbows. " The thing is, after she sings that specific song, Mackie. It's actually tanner who's supposed to catch and break her fall as he's walking by. What caused him to do that? How did it happen?" So many answers I want to know. This changes the direction and how the movie is going to continue.