𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 1~

As the sun's rays gently peeked through the curtains, a soft voice filled the room

As the sun's rays gently peeked through the curtains, a soft voice filled the room. "Ruhi, wake up, we're running late," Ayeza pleaded. 

But Ruhi was totally in sleep mode. "No, I said I don't want to go," she complained.
However, Ayeza's patience wore thin, and with a stern tone, she warned, "Don't push me. Get up and get dressed."

With a big sigh, Ruhi finally opened her eyes and said, "I don't know them, I've never been there, and I really don't want to go." Ruhi said, clearly not in the mood to go.

"Yeah, I get it, but we're going, so get ready and put on something decent, okay?" Ayeza said with a smile.

Ruhi was totally grossed out by the idea, but because her sister was being forceful, she reluctantly got up and got out of bed.

                                         💖

Standing there, checking out the closet, all she could see were these short dresses, like party wear, and not at all casual. And to top it off, there wasn't a single ethnic piece or a change of shirt in sight!
"Ugh, I definitely shouldn't wear any of these!"

But then, after a lot of searching, Ruhi finally spotted an outfit and thought, "Okay, I guess this will have to do, and yes, can't forget my lucky bracelet

But then, after a lot of searching, Ruhi finally spotted an outfit and thought, "Okay, I guess this will have to do, and yes, can't forget my lucky bracelet."

                                       🚗

Ruhi was totally not interested in going to their grandma's house.

"I don't even want to go! Why are we moving there?" said Ruhi.

After they finished packing and settled into the car, they started their journey. Ayeza was super excited as she had heard about her grandmother from her mother,
but Ruhi asked in a really irritating tone, "How much longer until we get there?" She was just not interested, and everything she said sounded so annoyed.

Ayeza tried to calm her down and said, "Don't act like this there. You know dadi is really nice, and everyone there is so friendly. You'll actually enjoy it!" But Ruhi, with zero expectations, just went along forcefully.