𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 16~

As Rehan's concern for Ruhi's well-being escalated, he attempted to establish contact with her once more, only to be met with silence

As Rehan's concern for Ruhi's well-being escalated, he attempted to establish contact with her once more, only to be met with silence. "Ruhi, why are you refusing to answer my calls?" he exclaimed, his voice laced with a mix of worry and frustration.

Undeterred, he opted to reach out to his mother, a gesture so uncommon that it bordered on unprecedented. The phone rang, and his mother's warm voice filled the line. "Hello,!" she said, her tone radiating joy and surprise.

Rehan launched into a fervent appeal, his words tumbling forth in a torrent of anxiety.

"Ruhi kaha hai, wo Theak toh hai, call bhi pick nahi krrhi, kal raat se uski tabyat kharab hai I am consumed by worry, and her silence only serves to exacerbate my distress."

(Maa, Ruhi is not responding to my calls, and her health has been faltering since last night.)

His mother's gentle chuckle provided a soothing balm to his frazzled nerves. "Don't worry beta," she said, her voice dripping with reassurance.

"Han Han wo abhi so rahi hai main ja kr dekhti" (Ruhi is merely slumbering. I shall personally attend to her and ensure her well-being.)

Rehan's concern, however, remained unabated. "Han or please usko medicine bhi deden wo kal se shes not feeling well. Her health has been precarious since yesterday, and I cannot shake off this feeling of unease." (And, maa, please ensure she takes her medication)

His mother's response was a testament to her unwavering calm. "Rest assured,beta, I shall tend to her needs. Your concerns are noted, and I shall ensure her recovery." (Okay okay main dekhti hun)

With that, the conversation drew to a close,ilma having alleviated his worries with her soothing words.

I woke up and it was the second day of my period, feeling like I'd been hit by a truck. My stomach was aching, my body felt heavy, and all I wanted to do was curl up and hide under the covers. The fatigue was overwhelming, and tears pricked at the corners of my eyes. I knew I wasn't going to be able to shake off this feeling anytime soon.