𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 3~

As I prepared to slip out for the night, I felt a thrill of excitement mixed with a pinch of guilt

As I prepared to slip out for the night, I felt a thrill of excitement mixed with a pinch of guilt. My sister had given me permission to go to the party, but she had explicitly warned me not to drink. I knew she would kill me if she found out I had disobeyed her.
But I was determined to have fun and let loose with my friends, and I was convinced I could handle myself.

I spent hours agonizing over what to wear, finally settling on a stunning red dress that made me feel like a million bucks. It was shorter than I was comfortable with, but I knew it would make me stand out. I added a pair of high heels and a statement necklace to complete the look.

"I'm going to have the best night of my life, and no one's going to stop me!" I whispered to myself, adjusting my dress for the hundredth time.

Just as I was about to make my escape, Ayesha chachi appeared out of nowhere, her piercing gaze making me feel like a culprit.

"Kahan ja rahi ho larki?" she asked, her voice dripping with disapproval. (Where are you going, girl?)

"Dost ke ghar chachi," I replied, trying to sound as innocent as possible. (At my friend's house, aunt.)

"Itna tayar ho kar?" she taunted, raising an eyebrow. (Why are you being so prepared?)

"Arre, chachi, main toh sirf doston se milne ja rahi hoon," I said, trying to downplay the situation. (Oh, aunt, I'm just going to meet my friends.)

"Meet my friends" - that's all I said, but I knew she wasn't buying it. She gave me a knowing look, and I could tell she was thinking, "I know you're up to something, girl."

As I rushed out, I heard her parting shot, "Aj kal ki larkian, itni raat ko pata nahi kia kia krti rehti hain." (Girls these days, who knows what they keep doing so late at night.)

My friend was waiting for me in the car, and we exchanged a knowing look. "Let's get out of here before she comes after us with a rolling pin," she joked, and we both burst out laughing.

We sped off into the night, ready to leave our worries behind and enjoy the party. I knew I had to be careful and stick to my plan – no drinking, no trouble. But little did I know, the night had other plans in store for me.