Team SEGA

Leader: Willa Schnee

Semblance: Ice manipulationAge: 18Height: 5'8Aura Color: Light Grey

Age: 18
Height: 5'8
Aura Color: Light Grey

Description: Willa's semblance allows her to manipulate ice with exceptional skill and precision. She can generate ice from her aura and mold it into various forms, such as barriers, projectiles, or even intricate structures. Her control over ice is precise, allowing her to shape it with great detail and finesse.

Backstory: Due to her semblance being different from those of her family members, she was neglected by her father, referring to her as a mistake, and telling her she shouldn't have been born.

Despite the rejection from her father, Willa harbored no resentment towards her sisters, particularly Winter, who offered her solace and support during her darkest times. Eventually, unable to endure the toxicity of her family's household any longer, Willa made the difficult decision to leave the Schnee Manor behind and start a new life with her sister Winter.

Living away from the suffocating expectations of her family, Willa found freedom and independence. She continued to train diligently, pushing the limits of her semblance and refining her skills in ice manipulation. With each passing day, she grew stronger and more confident in her abilities, determined to carve her own path she now heads to Beacon.

Weapon: Frostfall

Description: Frostfall is Willa Schnee's versatile weapon, capable of transitioning between two distinct forms: a sword and a revolver

Sword Form: In this form, Frostfall takes the shape of an elegant and finely crafted longsword. The blade is adorned with intricate designs reminiscent of ice crystals, reflecting Willa's semblance. The sword is lightweight yet durable, allowing for swift and precise strikes in close combat. Its edge is razor-sharp, capable of cutting through obstacles with ease.

Revolver Form: With a swift transformation, Frostfall morphs into a sleek and stylish revolver. The gun's barrel and grip feature the same frosty motifs as its sword form, maintaining consistency in design. This firearm is specially designed to complement Willa's combat style, offering her ranged capabilities to complement her ice manipulation abilities.