Talk with Willa

(James POV):

We walked to our dorm room, as Sonic sped ahead of us.

"So, what do you guys think he went to do?" I asked the other two.

Willa shrugged, her expression thoughtful as she considered the question. "Who knows with Sonic," she replied with a small smile. "He's always full of surprises."

Alcides nodded in agreement, his brow furrowed in concentration. "Yeah, he's definitely a wild card," he remarked, his tone thoughtful. "But whatever he's up to, I'm sure it'll be interesting."

I chuckled, a sense of amusement bubbling up within me at the thought of Sonic's unpredictable nature. "That's one way to put it," I said with a grin. "Well, I suppose we'll find out soon enough."

As we arrived we hear, what sounded like a saw and hammer, before the noises suddenly quit.

Curiosity piqued, I exchanged a glance with Willa and Alcides before cautiously approaching the door to our dorm room. With a shared nod, I reached out and turned the handle, pushing the door open slowly to peer inside.

The inside had us shocked, the inside was completely different from what we had expected. Instead of the usual bland dorm room decor, the space was transformed into what could only be described as dorm room from a private establishment.

 Instead of the usual bland dorm room decor, the space was transformed into what could only be described as dorm room from a private establishment

Sonic sat on the couch smiling, "Welcome guys. Like the new setup?" he asked, gesturing around the room with a proud grin.

Willa's eyes widened in surprise as she took in the sight of the transformed dorm room. "Sonic, this is amazing!" she exclaimed, her voice filled with awe.

Alcides nodded in agreement, his expression one of impressed disbelief. "I never would've thought to do something like this," he admitted, his tone filled with admiration.

I stepped further into the room, my gaze sweeping over the sleek furnishings and stylish decor. "How? You had a 10 minute head start."

Sonic chuckled, a mischievous glint in his eyes as he explained, "Well, let's just say I have a few tricks up my sleeve." He tapped the side of his nose playfully before continuing, "I may have enlisted a little help from some friends who owed me a favor."

I raised an eyebrow, impressed by Sonic's resourcefulness. "Well, it certainly paid off," I remarked, a smile tugging at the corners of my lips. "This looks fantastic."

Sonic beamed at the compliment, his grin widening as he leaned back on the couch. "Thanks, guys! I wanted to make our dorm feel more like home," he explained, his voice sincere. "After all, we're gonna be spending a lot of time here together as a team."

Willa nodded in agreement, her eyes alight with excitement as she explored the new space. "It definitely feels more welcoming now," she observed, her tone thoughtful.

Alcides grinned, his gaze lingering on the sleek furnishings and stylish decor. "I could get used to this," he remarked, his voice filled with approval.