𝟏𝟕. ( 'just for you.' )

"ARE YOU OKAY?" Jake's voice rang out softly as he took a step forward, closing the front door behind him

"ARE YOU OKAY?" Jake's voice rang out softly as he took a step forward, closing the front door behind him. His black hair sat effortlessly on his forehead, and he was clad in a pale red, sweater that had white writing on and was split at the collar, along with a pair of blue denim jeans that had a few rips in.

If Isabel was being honest, he looked perfect (as always.) The bright glow from the sun shone down onto him, making him look even more majestic than he already was.

"What?" Issy questioned in surprise, the girl being caught off guard by his question.

"Are you okay?" Jake repeated, slowly making his way towards her and his hands in his front pockets. "I mean," He began, shrugging slightly as she looked up at him. "I saw what happened, and I know you liked him..."

Isabel's eyebrows furrowed in ultimate confusion. It felt as if the old Jake had returned as his voice was laced with sincerity and his eyes glassy; the Jake at the start of the trip having vanished.

"Oh..." She quietly spoke, gulping as his eyes remained on her, making a volcano of nerves erupt in her stomach. "I'll be okay." Issy nodded her head, forming her lips into a tight line as she sighed. If only he knew she was much more broken about him, rather than Jungwon...

"Come," The boy instructed as he headed towards her Jay's car with the keys in his hand. She hadn't even noticed them in his clutch. "I wanna take you somewhere."

Confused and shocked, the girls eyebrow raised slightly in suspicion as she followed after him. "Did Jay even allow you to use his car?" She wondered, a breathy chuckle falling from her lips, (knowing how protective her brother was over his most prized possession) as Jake opened the passenger door for her.

"He's my best friend, Issy," Jake pointed out the obvious. "Of course he'll allow me — and he thinks I'm going to the shop to get snacks." He grinned, which only made the younger girl mirror his expression and get into the car (her chest filled with curiosity.)

As the Sim boy got into the seat beside her and started the car, Isabel couldn't help but feel nervous as she watched as one of his hand steered the wheel and the other occasionally rested on the side by the rolled down window, or lingered on the gear stick. His eyes remained on the road in a concentrated manner, and his lip was often found between his teeth.

The girl could almost hear the blood pumping through her body as her cheeks heated; visions of last nights hide and seek game returning to her. She remembered how his warm breath fanned her face, causing goosebumps to decorate her skin, and how he laid his hand on mouth mouth, preventing her from getting them caught. She remembered how his taller figure almost pressed against her smaller one, and how their lips were oh so close to touching —

Issy hadn't even realize the car had come to a halt until her door was opened, instantly snatching her from her long train of memories.

Once she stepped out of the vehicle, and the instant wave of heat hit her in the face, her eyes landed on a boardwalk with many different stalls on, and below the boardwalk was a beach that had a few people sunbathing on whilst others shopped at the mini stands, buying all sorts of souvenirs.