~Im in deep shit~

Q's pov
11pm Monday.

I'm sitting on my couch when my stomach growls at me. It echoes throughout my room. I pause my tv and look at my sleeping fiancé. I gently shake him awake.

"Hun I'm going to go to the store u want me to grab you anything?" I spit out in a sleepy tone as he groans back with "do whatever you want i don't fucking care Alexis." I slightly jump at the tone of his voice. He knows he just deadnamed me. Why isn't he apologizing?!

I get out of bed clearly mad and grab my wallet from the nightstand and huff. "How pathetic." I mumble as I walk out of our room. I grab one of my hoodies off the couch and slip it on. I push through the absolute mess my fiancé's house is and walk out the door. Is pitch black outside and completely silent. I walk to my car and get in. I sit there for a moment breathing in the sent of the air freshener. Anything smells better than my fiancé and his house at this point.

I start my car and drive around town for a bit. I stop at a small park with a lake and turn the light in my car on. I connect my phone to the car radio and blast my music for about an hour then fall asleep.

A few hours later my phone rings. My fiancé's name pops up on screen and it reads.

*4 Unread message's from Awsten*

I unlock my phone with a loud sigh and look at the messages he sent.

                             12:40 am
A: Alexis where the fuck are you?!
                             1:20am
A: Alex message me right now. Where the hell are you.
                              1:24
A: Alexis quackity I'm on my last straw.
                               2:00
A: your in deep shit when you get home.

I turn my phone off and look out the window.  "Shit."
I scream it at myself repeatedly. "He's going to be pissed!! He's probably going to kick me out!!" I scream . After a bit I  start to spiral in my thoughts. I tear up and lean back in the seat. I cried myself to sleep that night.