~happy house~

⚠️TW ABUSE⚠️
Q's pov
8am Tuesday

I wake up to a man banging on my window. I roll it down and ask him what he wants "sir you need to move your car or it will be towed" he says. "Fine I'll move it." I say in a pissed tone. I start my car and drive off.

I pull into the driveway. My legs bouncing at a hundred miles an hour it feels like. My fiancé comes out of the house. "Oh shit." I mumble to myself. He bangs his hand on my car window and fiddles with the handle. "ALEXIS QUACKITY OPEN THE FUCKING CAR DOOR AND GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE RIGHT NOW." He screams at me. It's slightly muffled. And the car walls are the only thing keeping him from hitting me. I roll my window down just enough for me to hear him.

I start shaking from the yelling. I open the car door and he rips me out of the car. I already know what's going to happen. He's going to beat the shit out of me then expect make up sex or some shit. "WHY THE HELL WERE YOU OUT SO LONG?! U DIDNT RESPOND TO ANY OF MY MESSAGES OR CALLS." He yells at the top of his lungs then slaps me across the face. I tear up and run inside the house locking myself in the bathroom. "ALEXIS I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD." he bangs his fits on the door. I watch the hinges shake at each hit he plants. "OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW." He screams like this for 3 hours straight.

11am

He's stoped screaming at me and he's left the door alone. I walk out and walk to our room and shove some of my stuff into a bag. I hear his footsteps walk up behind me and I hide the bag. I turn around and I'm face to face with him. "Darling I'm sorry for what I did and how I reacted.." he looks like a pathetic dog saying this. I would slap him back if I could. "I won't do it again." He kisses me. "I swear." I know he's lying. This is the 5th time this month. "You absolutely promise this time?" I question him. "I promise." He gives me a smirk. "How about we go fu-" I cut him off by putting my finger to his lips. "Not this time." I walk out of the house and get into my car. He follows me the entire time like a puppy begging for me to come back inside.

I slam my car door in his face and drive off. I know exactly what he wants. I refuse to give it to him to. I stop at a small convenience and walk inside. Right as I walk in this man behind the counter looks at me with a smirk. I walk around and grab some stuff occasionally glancing at him. Every time he puts his phone down. Is he taking photos of me?! I shiver and put my stuff back quickly leaving the store.