Introduction to the Monverstat!

RECAP
Humanity noticed a strange purple light distancing of the sky of countries, they though it was very charming, but in the act of Alice (A Mad Scientist) she thought it was weird, she inspected the strange light and took DNA from it, it had such a.. off presence. Alice took the DNA and put it in a jar.. the jar started to grow. OFF. Inside it was a light green little deer (Whose Name Was EMERALD) . when it was a cubby/baby, it just looked like a normal deer. but as soon it started growing older it had a human body, Humanity was terrified.. slowly of the distance of time, The Animan Pandemic started. Animans were animals but with human like body and human consciousness. Humans were being killed and Alice and Emerald took the DNA from
It, mixing with animals creating a "Animan"

THE PANDEMIC

Well, wasn't it surprising! animals and humans were turning into Animans as a Self Retching progress. Just by the strange light, after the world was covered with Animans. The Deer Authority Remained as the leaders.
LOOKS:
Leader- Cezar Chesnut: a yellow and red deer with like a unique element. Fire And Plants he could mantipulate the both of them.. his outfit was very royal-like and his deer face was deformed because of the glasses he wore. (He made the instruments)

☘️Emerald Vail: a light green deer, I mentioned early. she was very sweet and caring. She was a Crystal element turning everything she touched crystalizes. . She dressed like 1980s lolita but dark green, sort of like a witch. (She creates animans and plorts.)

⚡️Yermolov Egor: A Black Goat, sharp eyes and white streak down to his feet, with a yellow eletric outline. Dressing like a traditional goth, and is obviously eletric element. (He creates informational personality's for the animans).

(REDACTED): a grey goat with a blindfold on, nobody's knew who he was.. except for Cezar, Cezar and (REDACTED) were best friends until (REDACTED) played with the legend sword at the museum. and well ki//ed himself. Cezar has to revive him, Cezar keeps him hidden from the authority for unknown reasons. His element was also Redacted.. causing people to go into THE FCR (Forgotten Character Realm) It was an infestation on him now it's spreading everywhere.

Bibi - A lightish blue dog animan (anthro) with glasses, who has yellow sclera with star black pupils, who has the powerful star element (a rare element). His outfit is a vest with a blue bow and pants and a star sword who is smart about instruments, his sword is his weapon and his instrument used to be a flute but it is now a trumpet, he can be bossy and ignorant sometimes, His male best friend mystic is a purple cat who's electric element and His female friend Maya is a brown bear who's air element!

Mystic -A purple cat animan (anthromorphic animan) with dreads and yellow sharp eyes, black and yellow clothes to show his electric element. He has a dark personality and hard to get along with as a mage. His best friend is Bibi, a light blue dog who's star element. And his other friend is Maya, a brown bear with air element. He hates Gloybe. (A gooey cat who's obsessed with him) and Mystic, Maya, and Bibi live in Musinotes.

Maya- A brown engineer bear with yellow eyes and a steampunkish outfit, she is air element and has no instrument YET and kind, She lives in Musinotes with her friends Bibi and Mystic! (Bibi is a light blue dog with star element) while.. (Mystic is a purple cat with electric element.)

Carlita: A black butterfly with red eyes and red broken wings due to a Limerence attack, fire element and has curly black hair, She is rude due to corruption to herself at a younger age, she was a light element purple and blue butterfly but that all changed due to the Vuix Outbreak, Vuix Cortex was corrupting people. She is friends with Dexter (a green smart bird) and broke Bibis arm. (A light blue dog.) she lives in Musinotes with the rest. She has a red dagger as her weapon and her instrument, piano.
She is now fixed into her original self, but still a little rude, maybe it's natural?