Chapter 3 || T60 Problem

Next month when the trio was 16, the 3 ended up going to Mayas grandpas museum, where he let her work on stuff and get inserted into the museum.

Bibi: This is quite appealing!

Mystic: This is amazing. How much time did you spend on this?

Bibi: Maybe she took 2,470,000 hours creating this masterpieces. He starts turning around the vehicle project.

Maya: Thank you for the compliments, guys! It makes me excited for my project. And Bibi.. don't touch tha—

After Maya shows them around the museum showing her wing-flying project and other cool miniship, Maya hears her telephone ring

Maya: Wait a minute guys, it's a unknown caller.

Bibi: we can fight him! Or her, or whatever they are.

Maya: No, let me handle it, I have some technical knowledge instead you guys.

She goes back to the telephone, handling the wire.
On the TelePhone::

???: Hello, my dear accountant
Maya: Who is this? and I don't have a accountant.

???: What do you mean? This is T60!

Maya: I- what now?

T60: T60! I am a technician in Vuix— I mean an TV SHOW! I work the TVS. Yeah..

Maya: Are you like high on those enchanted mushrooms in the magical forest nearby? you sound like a dweeb.

T60: How can I sound anything silly? I'm a RO-BOT! I am literally a goofy little black and cyan dog.

Maya: Ehmm okay..

T60: I heard that I have a meeting there.. and if you don't believe me well-
MAYA HEARS A DEAFENING NOISE AND WHINES

Maya: WHY DID YOU HAVE TO DO THAT FOR?!

T60: Just to show you what happens when you don't believe me..

Maya yells at Mystic and Bibi to get out of the area and go to sword fighting and mage training (their plans) and the lights shut off on Maya.

Maya: Ughh.. what do you want from me?

T60: I want to be you, I want to have my own muesum and be a engineer/tech, but it looks like somebody already took that place, so now I have to get it back. So good luck having your LIFE in the progress of being STOLEN! T60 TELEPORTS TO SOMEWHERE and all the power has been turned off and when the lights turn back on, her projects and everything has been stolen.

Maya: What?! I worked hard for this stuff!

Maya: I just wish there was somebody would help me.. sigh..

???: Do I hear somebody needs help?!

???: We may help you find T60!

???: T60 is such a bad guy (^)

Maya: Who are you guys?

Arthur: I'm Arthur 1! The green short robot and also the Musinotes Narrator!
He waves with a friendly smile

Arthur 2: I'm Arthur 2, I was the big red robot that said "We MaY HeLp yOu FiNd T60!" and also your narrator.

Charlie: and I'm the pink litte robot, I know where T60 is! ( ^ω^ )