Ears and Tail [1]

Bloom and Divided sat on the roof of a tall building, they had planned for Dyso to be there as well, but he got sick and couldn't come.

"It's nice to be getting some fresh air" Bloom stated, a small curve to his lips as he looked down at the scenery of the city. Divided hummed in response, looking up at the orange-reddish sky.

"Too bad it's supposed to rain" Divided sighed, turning to face Bloom "yeah..". Bloom took a moment to just admire his company, his tanned skin, his slightly curly hair, the small, barely noticeable freckles lining his outer cheeks.

"You good? You're staring." Bloom shook his head and hummed "yeah, sorry" he chuckled and stood up, holding a hand out to help Divided up on his feet as well "Let's go, don't wanna get caught in the downpour."

The two headed down the long flights of stairs, making jokes along the way and laughing together. They walked the way to an apartment building, where they lived together with Dyso.

Once the two had finally made it inside the apartment Divided laid back on a beanbag they had in their living room, letting out a groan "ughh.. too much walking." He said half jokingly.

Bloom smirked; he had a fun idea. "Look out! Incoming!" He yelled as he jumped on top of Divided, who in response let out a quite high pitched screech. They both sat there and giggled like two teenage girls.

Divided looked down at Bloom, who was just resting on his chest, and noticed the twitching of one of his ears. Divided, without much thought, lifts his hand up and runs his hand through the soft hair and fur.

Bloom tenses up a bit for a moment and lets out a small squeak, but soon relaxes into the touch. Divided pets the fur gently "dude, they're so soft!" Divided giggles; Bloom kind of hums in response, his eyes closed.

Eventually a low, quiet, engine-like noise emits from Bloom's throat, and Divided gasps "YOU CAN PUR!?" The sudden noise slightly startles Bloom but he buries his head into the sweatshirt Divided was wearing "shut up.."

They lay like that for a few minutes, until Divided finally speaks "that's kind of cute.." Bloom's ears raise, and his tail moves a bit erratically. "I- Divided.."

Divided chuckles, seeing the flustered boy wrap his arms around Divided's torso. Bloom kind of whines, and tries to hide his face "God.. y-you can't just say that.."

Divided is suddenly struck with a mischievous idea. He runs his hand along Blooms back, all the way down to his tail. "Divided what are you-" he runs his fingers along the fur, holding on softly.

Bloom lets out a small groan, shifting slightly on top of Divided. Divided smirks, playing with Bloom's tail gently, as Bloom responds with small grunts and occasionally a whine; He was blushing profusely, from his cheeks to his chest and shoulders.

Suddenly, without warning, Divided tugs at Blooms tail "mph!~" Bloom quickly puts a hand over his mouth, looking away.

Divided pauses, making decisions in his head, before turning both of them over on the bean bag. "W-wait Divided what-" Divided puts one hand on Bloom's jaw, and the other on his waist.

"Is this okay?.." Divided asks softly, rubbing his thumb along Bloom's waistline gently. Bloom wraps his arms around Divided's neck, humming and nodding his head shyly. Divided leans down, kissing Bloom softly at first. Once they both have found a rhythm and have gotten comfortable, they deepen the kiss.

Divided licks at Bloom's bottom lip, but Bloom denies access sassily, smirking. Divided growls deep in his throat and reaches back and tugs at Bloom's tail again, causing him to open his louth and moan again "hah!~ Divided you assho-" He quickly takes control and uses his tongue, exploring Bloom's mouth. Bloom moans softly into the kiss, squirming a little bit.

They do this for quite a bit, holding each other and sharing passionate kisses. Until they both have to stop and breathe. Bloom leans his head back, panting. Divided leans down and kisses his neck, licking here and there. Bloom lets out a small whimper and runs his hands through Divided's hair.

Divided kisses along every part of Bloom's neck he can get to until he finds a certain spot, where Bloom's noises get a little bit louder, and bites down on that spot gently. "Ah!~ Divided, fuck..~" Bloom whines.

Divided finally pulls off and holds onto Bloom lovingly, holding him close to his chest "you're mine now." Bloom giggles, wrapping his arms around Divided's torso and butting his face in his chest, when all of a sudden "that was hot." "DYSO!??"

790 words :)