Lipstick [2]

There wasn't anything going on that day, it was just Bloom, Divided, and Dyso at home because it was raining.

Divided, in his room, was messing with some fun trinkets and such that he had gotten while shopping over the weekend. The things he had consisted of a few fun outfits, lipstick, and some other accessories.

He didn't quite know why he had gotten the lipstick, but he was sort of drawn to it. It was black lipstick that looked like it was made for models, yet the price had been $11.30.

Divided was in his personal bathroom, applying the lipstick carefully onto his lips. Once he finished applying the substance he kind of just stood there, looking at himself. 'Huh.. It doesn't look so bad' he thought to himself.

As soon as Divided walked out of his bathroom his bedroom door swung open, startling him as his eyes went wide. There in the doorway stood Bloom, who seemed a bit riled up.

"Oh hey man what's- oh.." Bloom trailed off, staring at Divided's painted lips in astonishment. "Yes? What is it?" Divided asked sassily. Bloom muffled a snicker, covering his mouth "Divided- what the fuck is on your lips?" He asked, holding back a few more giggles.

Divided lifted an eyebrow, not that entertained "it's lipstick, are you blind?" Divided said matter-of-factly. Bloom nodded his head "you look ridiculous" he grinned, sort of looking away.

I guess that ticked off Divided a bit; he took several steps forward, until he was face-to-face with Bloom. He closed the door behind his company and pulled Bloom aside to the bed.

"W-woah Divided what-" before Bloom could finish his sentence he was pushed against the silk sheets "hey! I was only kiddi-" Divided smashed his lips against Bloom's, putting his hands on his waist and chest.

Bloom's eyes widened, but he soon melted into the action, moaning softly as Divided kissed him aggressively. "Fuck.. Divided I-" he was cut off as Divided kissed him again, inserting his tongue into the shorter male's mouth, exploring every inch that he could.

Divided run his hand underneath Bloom's t-shirt, rubbing the soft skin underneath and moving his kisses down onto Bloom's jaw, leaving black lip marks. He then tugged at Bloom's shirt, growling slightly "off." he demanded.

Bloom quickly removed his shirt and lay back, as Divided sat up and admired the body before him. "Oh I am gonna fuck you up.." He said in a low tone. Before Bloom could say anything Divided was kissing along Bloom's neck and collar bones, nipping here and there, then licking at the beautiful hickeys that he left behind as well as the lipstick stains, tainting the beautiful skin.

Bloom moaned quietly, as Divided kissed his chest and shoulders, leaving hickeys and stains. Divided took one of Bloom's nipples in his mouth and licked at the pink bud, playing with the other one with his thumb.

Bloom's back arches slightly, and his eyes roll back a bit "ah! Fuck, Divided!~" Divided smirks and leans up by Bloom's ear, whispering "yes, my dear?" Bloom's ears pin back at the sentence, feeling the hair on his body stand on their ends.

The kissing and biting goes on for a while, until Bloom exclaims "o-okay! That's good, Divided.." Divided smiles warmly, leaving one last kiss on Bloom's cheek before rolling over on his back and inviting Bloom to lay with him.

They lay together, holding on as if they would each disappear if they were to let go. "I love you.." Bloom whispered, closing his eyes. Divided smiled to himself, resting a hand on the back of Bloom's head "I love you too.."

619 words.. GAH THIS FELT MORE CORNY- BUT I LOVED THE IDEA OF THE LIPSTICK!!

Hope you enjoyed :)