Sleep [3]

The blue light burned into his eyes, as it had been for hours at a time. Bloom had been editing and working for the past few hours and had barely taken any sort of break to regulate himself.

Bloom let out a small, weak sigh, feeling the hours of his work setting in. 'Ugh, I just can't get this right' he thought, becoming frustrated.

Divided was worried, sitting in the couch for hours hoping that Bloom would come out eventually. Divided didn't care what it was for, he just wanted Bloom anywhere but his computer for a while.

He tried to scroll on his phone to distract himself from the aching anticipation deep in his chest, but he just couldn't get away from his thoughts. He stood up and let out a small, reassuring huff as he started walking towards Bloom's room.

Despite Divided wanting to just waltz in and be demanding, he knocked politely on the door. "Come in" he heard Bloom's voice, for probably the first time in maybe 6 hours.

Divided walked in, closing the door behind him gently "Hey, you've been in here working for a long time" he stated, unsure of how to approach this without being too controlling about it. "Yeah, I just have to get this stuff done, otherwise it won't ever end up finished" Bloom stated, trying to suppress a yawn. Divided took note of that, and became a bit frustrated "Yeah, but I don't think this is healthy for you.." He crossed his arms, as Bloom continued to look at the screen, clicking here and there.

Bloom sighed, rubbing his eyes "look, I appreciate your concern, Divided-" he turned to look Divided in the eyes "-but I have to get this stuff done."

Divided's brows furrowed, aggravation bubbling up higher. "Bloom." He said sternly, awaiting an answer. Bloom either didn't hear him, or just ignored him. "Bloom!.." Divided said, more clear and loud; Bloom was ignoring him.

That finally ticked Divided off. He walked up behind Blooms chair, grabbing it as gently as he could in his current state, and pushed it around to face towards him.

"Dude! Hey! Can you take a hint!?" Bloom yelled, snarling at Divided. He tried pushing Divided away, but Divided wouldn't budge "You need to stop." He said, looking down at bloom with a serious expression.

Bloom didn't feel intimidated, he knew Divided was a big baby, even though he never let that side of him show. Divided tapped his fingers on the arm of Bloom's chair, waiting for him to do something, say something, anything.

"Fuck you." Bloom said as he rolled his eyes, trying to move the chair once again. Divided suddenly scooped Bloom up, putting him over his shoulder. "Wha- Hey!! Let go of me right fucking now!" Bloom screeched, hitting Divided's back as he flailed like a little kid.

Divided simply walked over to Bloom's bed, and plopped him down in the center of it "sleep." Bloom shook his head, one of his ears twitching "What is your deal man?!" He demanded, suddenly hopping back up and trying to go around Divided, back to his computer.

Divided quickly grabbed Bloom's waist and threw him back on the bed, this time towering above him "I said, sleep" Divided growled.

Bloom huffed, relaxing suddenly "fine." Divided hummed in victory, laying down half-on top of Bloom "Hey, what- I said okay! You can leave now!" Bloom whined.

"I know if I leave you alone you'll just go back to work, now lay back and sleep." Divided said, settling his head on Bloom's chest gently.

Bloom sighed in defeat, lying back as he realized just how restless he had been. '*goddammit.. why does he care so much?*'

623 words

I wanted to keep a consistent publishing schedule but I got caught up in things! Hope this one isn't too bad, it was a little rushed! <3