When Play Fighting Gets Rough [5] 🍋

The two had been at home for hours playing Mario Kart, having snacks and soda. They kept making small little bets on each game, like "If you lose this game you have to lick my shoe" and things silly like that.

They were in the middle of a game, half way to the finishing lap "If you lose this one you have a small dick!" Bloom yelled out confidently, cackling.

Divided chuckled, as he passed up into second place just behind Bloom, eventually making it to 1st "Looks like you might be losing!" Bloom felt his hands get a bit sweaty, but he was still in first by the last lap.

They were just moments away from the end, and right when Divided was about to win, Bloom flew past him and across the finished line. "YEAHHH! LETS GOOO!!" Bloom yelled, jumping up off the couch to stand up "Haha! You have a small dick, Divided!" Bloom laughed.

Divided sat there for a bit while Bloom gloated, just in silence. Eventually Divided got tired of it, he stood up and tackled Bloom to the ground "Hey!! What the-" Divided glared down at Bloom, a smirk tugging on his lips.

"Ohhh I see how it is! Ya sore loser?~" Bloom cackled lightly. This definitely set off Divided, but before he could do anything Bloom was out of his grasp and tackling him back.

They struggled for a while until Divided was underneath Bloom, both of them panting. "I hate yo-" Bloom shoved his hand over Divided's mouth, smirking.

This only lasted a small moment, then Divided bit Bloom's hand; He bit down hard enough to inflict some amount of pain, but not enough to REALLY hurt Bloom.

The bite caused bloom to let out a small moan, he immediately put his hand over his own mouth, looking away in embarrassment as his ears pinned back. Divided lifted a brow, smirking.

"Ohhh, that's what you're into huh?" Divided teased, switching their places once more. Bloom's face flushed a light pink "N-No! It's just surprised m-" Bloom was cut off as Divided suddenly bit lightly at his neck "Mh!~" Bloom huffed slightly.

Divided kissed the spot he bit, one hand holding Bloom's waist and the other holding on of his hands above his head "sure you're not~" Divided raised his hand from Bloom's hip to his jaw, holding it gently "is this alright?" Bloom avoided eye contact for a moment, then nodded shyly.

Divided kissed Bloom softly, bringing his hand back down to Bloom's waist and rubbing circles on his side. The kiss slowly deepened, and their bodies moved together.

Divided licked Bloom's bottom lip, asking for entrance. Bloom irritatingly smirked and denied Divided's attempt, to which he acted by biting Bloom's lip, making him let out a low whine.

Divided took the moment to explore Bloom's mouth, feeling every nook and cranny he could with his tongue. "Hah, fuck you're really good at kissing..~" Bloom said, out of breath. Divided chuckled, leaning towards Bloom's ear "I'm pretty good at other things too~"

Bloom whimpered at the words, a chill running down his back. "At least, if you're willing to let me prove that~" Divided said seductively. Bloom took a moment to think, and eventually nodded.

Divided picked Bloom up, Bloom's legs wrapped around Divided's waist as he walked to his room. When they got there Divided plopped bloom on his back on the bed and attacked his neck, kissing and biting at Bloom's neck affectionately.

Bloom grasped at Divided's shirt "off~" He managed breathlessly. Divided chuckled and lifted his shirt over his head and did the same for Bloom, kissing along his chest.

Bloom let out low breaths and groans as he felt Divided push his knee against Bloom's crotch. Divided played with the hem of Bloom's shorts teasingly, making Bloom a bit irritated.