Butterfly Kisses [4]

"Ughh, How long do we have to wait for this pizza to arrive" Bloom whined, lying back on the couch with his hands flung in the air dramatically. "It's been 15 minutes, dumbass" Divided chuckled.

Bloom sat up with a pouty look on his face "Yeah well, it would take me half of that time to MAKE the pizza!" He stated bravely. "Uh huh.." Divided smirked.

They sat there in comfortable silence for a good while, just enjoying each other's company. "So uh, what do we do to pass the time?" Divided asked, setting his phone down on the coffee table. Bloom thought for a moment, then smirked "are you ticklish?" He asked deviously.

Divided wasn't hesitant to laugh "ha! Nah, never really have been" he stated, kind of shuffling in his seat on the couch.

"We'll see about that" Bloom suddenly leaped at Divided, trying to pin him down "Oh my gosh, Bloom, let go of me!" Divided said, surprised at the sudden movement.

The two struggled for a good while, until Bloom finally had Divided pinned, his own legs over his, as well as his holding his hands above his head "gotcha now."

Divided huffed, catching his breath. Bloom realized he couldn't really tickle Divided with his hands since he required both hands to hold Divided's hands, so he'd have to improvise.

"Have you ever been given a butterfly kiss?" Bloom asked, surprisingly straightforward. Divided kind of gave him a look of astonishment, but it soon turned to confusion "what's that?"

A smile played on Blooms lips "Just close your eyes" he said. "What!? Nah I'm not doing that" Divided immediately retorted. "Just trust me" Bloom looked sincere enough to be giving his hand in marriage right now.

Divided sighed and closed his eyes, relaxing underneath Bloom's weight. Bloom smiled, leaning his head down towards Divided's jawline, but not with his lips. Bloom settled his face there at just the right angle where his eyelashes would touch Divided's skin, and began blinking his eyes rapidly.

Divided gasped and suddenly erupted into small giggles "h-hey! What in the hell are you- doing?!" Divided asked through many giggles and laughs. "S-stop that!" He said while laughing uncontrollably.

Bloom finally pulled away and let Divided sit up " Okay, maybe I'm a LITTLE ticklish.." Divided admitted sheepishly. Bloom rolled his eyes and smiled warmly.

Divided realized that Bloom was on his lap, cradling his waist. "Oh I uh.. sorry I-" Before he could say anything else Bloom leaned onto his chest, wrapping his arms around Divided's torso.

"You're cute, y'know?" Bloom said, avoiding eye contact, his ears pinned back a bit, flustered. Divided chuckled and wrapped his arms around Bloom's waist, holding him closer "You are too.."

Suddenly there was a loud knock on the door, there had been several before, actually. Divided got up quickly, careful not to accidentally throw Bloom "SHIT THE PIZZA!"

485 words

GAHH I WANNA MAKE THESE LONGER!!
Give me fun suggestions if you have any! I keep avoiding Smut because I'm not too good at it but I WILL do it, maybe next chapter ;)