Track 40: Luxëmburg

RENT'S POV:

--
THE
time has come and Aqueros decided to have me back where I should belong. I was silently sitting on my throne while hearing the news on what happened inside the castle I was leading.

I am the King of Luxëmburg and a piece of news came to me that someone would willingly take away my throne but Aqueros didn't allow it. That's why he has thrown me away to the world that fits me and my people need my existence.

The reason why I am always inside the control room is because no one knows that I am a King except for Aqueros. When we met each other at a gathering, he invited me to join his growing organization called Bloodfist Mafia. At first, I didn't have any idea what he meant but I agreed about it.

After I sat on my throne and was crowned as a King at the age of sixteen, I decided to abandon my kingdom for the meantime. No one knows inside the castle that I was away because I locked myself up inside my room. I trusted someone to act as me and that was my butler and a royal guard named Peréz.

"Eliza Richmönd tried to convince the elders to dethrone you my Lord after she found out that you abandoned your castle and people for the past eleven years," Peréz said as I got back from my deep thoughts.

"Who the hell is she to demand the elders such kind of thing? I am the son of the late King Rethro Jace Martin so she doesn't have the right to question my throne in this kingdom." I said in a lazy tone.

"She's your friend's Mother named Felip."

I arched my eyebrow as I put my chin on top of my knuckle while resting my elbow on the top of my armrest as I looked at Peréz. Before I could meet Felip and Aqueros, Peréz was already there for me when I was a child. I think he was the same age as Grinn, Cohen's Uncle. I am talking about Thorndike's wife. He was ten years older than me.

"As I gathered some information as you requested, Eliza is the one who killed Felip's girlfriend and the number one women's world-famous car racer named Riorin Morimoto. Morimoto is a granddaughter of a dangerous yakuza in a country called Japan and that group is hunting her but a piece of news explodes all over the world that Morimoto is dead. Until they find out about Iori, Riorin's daughter, they take action to take Riorin's daughter inside their realm."

I won't be surprised if Riorin decides to leave her life as the heiress of the said yakuza but I didn't expect them to move around freely while Aqueros are holding all the yakuza in Japan. I also don't have any idea that Riorin was part of a yakuza and she was the heiress.

I raised my hand as a sign for Peréz to stop talking. I had enough pieces of information and I am tired of talking.

I immediately got up from my seat and turned my back on Peréz but before I could leave him, I spoke again.

"Prepare for the upcoming death anniversary of my Father, Peréz. I will open the gates and let the people know that they don't have to worry about the kingdom because I am here. I will claim my throne and no one could take it away from me. Also, deliver some invitations to the nearest kingdom and rich people and spread the news as the gates open for the commoners."

Tuluyan na akong naglakad paalis ng kwartong 'yon at nilisan si Peréz. All of the guards I passed through was bowing their heads while I am taking my path where Saviel, Kastiel and Sinji are staying.

When the elders knew that I came back with the company of those three women, they thought that that three of them were my wives and they expecting an heir from me.

They don't have any idea that I don't have any plans on having a child and making him or her suffer like what I did when I was a kid on this day that my throne is in danger.