Prologue

A/N
Sorry little rant but I hate when I read Wattpad books and they put the characters pov in like an image because I can't see who's pov it is unless I turn my internet off coz like I'm not paying for add free your girly is broke af.

Thankfully for you guys I have to much time on my hands so I'm going to do both! Make a pov picture thingy and write who's pov it is since I'm nice like that ☺️
Anyways thanks for reading pooks ✌️

Third person (13 years ago)
4 year old Angelina was getting ready for bed. Her mother had bathed her and made her brush her teeth before slipping her into her Harry Potter pyjamas.

Little Angelina loved Harry Potter and her eldest brother Lorenzo, 14 at the time, would always watch it with her. Of corse her favourite being Draco Malfoy, which 14 year old Lorenzo was not happy about, him grunting whenever Angelina would mention him.

Her mother put her to bed, tucking her in and leaving a kiss on her forehead. "Sweet dreams tesoro." Her Mother said smiling down at her.

But Angelina was already asleep. Her day was filled with joy and laughter with her older brothers, running around and chasing one another.

After her mother tucked her in she went to bed, joining her husband who was busy writing emails all day to even notice that his wife was in the room.

Matteo loved his wife and all of his children but he was so busy with all of his mafia work lately that he didn't know his biggest threat was living under his roof.

"Matteo you've been typing on that damn computer all week! You have seven children that need their father. I also need my husband, I'm running around looking after 7 kids all by myself, slaving away while you're up here doing god knows what! I know work is stressing you out, but you need to stop putting that damn mafia before your wife and kids." Angelina's mother, Gia, exclaims. Getting fed up of her husbands absence.

"I know, fuck I know! These damn Russians are fucking everywhere and are blowing everything up. They've been sending out spy's and sending threats. I'm trying, I really am but my men fucking need me right now." Matteo tries to explain but that isn't good enough.

"What about the kids! What about your fucking wife! We fucking need you, it's always mafia this mafia that, when will you put your family first!?" Gia yells at his, snatching his laptop out of his hands and slamming it shut.

"I am thinking about this fucking family gods damn it! I'm trying to keep you all fucking safe, but I can't do that if you're going to sit and argue with me 24/7 about me trying to do what's best by everybody!"

The Russians had been sending threats. They wanted his little Angel. They knew she was his weakness and would do anything to get her. Anything that would make him weak.

The Russians wanted nothing more than to see his empire fall to pieces. But not only his empire, but his family.

In the mafia no one's trusted, not even family sometimes. But no one expected who was to give away their princess. Not even Angelina her self.