Chapter 4

Angelina's povI wake up to Amadeo barging into my room, slamming my door and jumping onto my bed

Angelina's pov
I wake up to Amadeo barging into my room, slamming my door and jumping onto my bed. I let out a loud groan shoving him off of me.

Of course he fell on the floor.

"Well that was rude." He mutters making me roll my eyes. Shouldn't have came into my room dick.

"Get ready we're leaving in 20 minutes." He huffs slamming my door shut behind him.

I let out a loud groan, shoving the covers off of me and put my jeans from yesterday on. I leave Andreos t-shirt on and crop it with one of my hair ties.

I go into my bathroom brushing my teeth and washing my face. I brush my hair, it kind of going frizzy with it being quite wavey. Leaving my bathroom I put my shoes on and head downstairs.

I walk into the kitchen to see lorenzo sat typing away on his laptop, Antonio making breakfast, francesco scrolling through his phone, occasionally looking up at the twins who are currently wrestling one another.

"What the fuck..." I say to myself and everyone stops what they're doing looking at me.

"Shit I forgot you lived here." Francesco says rolling his eyes and I just scoff at his little comment.

I walk over to one of the cabinets, praying everything stayed the same, which it did, and try grab a glass from the top shelf.

Of corse I couldn't because everyone in this house are fucking giants.

I huff and start climbing onto the counter, grabbing the glass from the shelf and jump down. I grab the orange juice filling my glass and take a sip.

I look up to see they're all still staring at me. "What?" I question putting my glass down and look at them all.

"You could have just asked us to grab you a glass." Lorenzo says and i just shrug.

"If you all weren't do damn tall them I wouldn't have to climb like a damn monkey to grab anything." I tell them, rolling my eyes.

"You ready sorellina?" Amadeo asks and i just nod my head and follow both him and Niccolo out if the kitchen and to their garage.

I walk through the door and of course these fuckers have a bunch of expensive sports cars.

"I call shot gun!" Amadeo says running to one of the many cars, jumping in the front.

I follow behind and get into the car and before I can even get my seatbelt on we're zooming off out of the garage and through the gates.

"Bro slow down, you're going to scare her." I hear amadeo mumble to niccolo and he rolls his eyes and i just scoff.

"Him driving fast doesn't scare me, I'm not 10." I roll my eyes at him and i see through the mirror a small smirk on niccolos face.