Chapter 3

Angelina's pov I've been sat here for 12 hours

Angelina's pov
I've been sat here for 12 hours. Fiona's brother came for her a few hours ago.

She thought most of her family had died in that house fire, she thought her brother died. Her best friend but he hadn't. And when she saw him she burst into tears there and then. Jumping into his arms.

I was so happy for her, she had told me stories of her family, of her mother and father. Her older brother Josh. She thought he had died along with her parents. But he hadn't. And I was so fucking happy for her.

I only longed for the happiness she felt. I hadn't felt loved, I only knew of pain and suffering.

I sound so fucking weird right now.

The door opens and i immediately look up. I see officer Dion walk in with two men behind him.

My brothers. Lorenzo and Antonio. I remembered them. How couldn't I. I clung on to the few memories I could remember of them before I was taken away.

"Angelina, your brothers are here." Officer Dion says and i just look at him as if he was stupid.

Who else would it fucking be genius?

"Hi Angelina, I'm Lorenzo and this is Antonio. Were your eldest brothers." Antonio says and i just rolled my eyes at him.

"I know who you are." I state, looking at them dead in the eyes. He looked surprised but quickly covers if with a sharp nod.

"Should we go." He question and i nod.

"I need these off if you want me to leave with you." I state showing them my cuffed hands.

Antonio shoots a glare to Officer Dion and hes quickly getting the keys to un cuff me.

Fucking idiot started fumbling with his keys making me role my eyes at him and huff in frustration.

He finally finds the key and unlocks the cuffs letting me go. I rub my now sore red wrists and stand up following my two brothers out of the station.

We get into a black suv, Antonio sitting in the front while me and Lorenzo get in the back, and were quickly driving off.

"How have you been sorellina, we've missed you so much." Lorenzo says smiling at me and I roll my eyes for what feels like the one hundredth time today.

"Fine." I mumble back looking out the window, wondering what Damien's doing.

Probably flipping his shit coz me and Fiona aren't back.

"We're have you been? Why are you in Russia?" Antonio asks the question he's clearly been holding in for the past 10 minutes.

"I've been here. For 7 years. I got adopted." I shrug and he looks at me confused.

He nods leaving any other questions he has for later seeing the look in my face.

I don't want to speak to him about shit. Fuck I don't even want to see him. Why are they here? Now after 13 years.