Ch. 451 - 500

*********************

Chapter 451: You Will Die After Going
Di Jiu threw a jade bottle at Yin Wushang and said, “This elixir pill is for you to try. I was about to find you, but I didn’t expect that you would come here first.”

“Di Jiu, I have a use for this. Give me some more,” Zhong Ao, who saw Di Jiu give a bottle of Spiritual River Pills to Yin Wushang, said hurriedly.

There was definitely a limited amount of these precious elixir pills. Di Jiu did not know how to save them and he hoped he would not give everything away.

Di Jiu handed Zhong Ao a ring. “The majority of the Spiritual River Pills that I have refined are in here. You can have it.”

Di Jiu had refined 71 bottles of Spiritual River Pills, and there were nine pills in each bottle. He saved 50 bottles for himself, and the remaining ones were all given to Zhong Ao. He needed such elixir pills urgently as well, so he naturally could not give Zhong Ao half of them. He had not known Zhong Ao for a mere couple of days, so Di Jiu knew very well that as long as he was honest, Zhong Ao would definitely come to find him again over time.

“Alchemy Emperor Di, are you going to the Brilliant Lake Palace?” Yin Wushang took the jade bottle but did not open it to have a look. Instead, he took the initiative to ask a question first.

Di Jiu chuckled. “That’s right, I’m going to cause Ye Xi trouble. I supposed this old boy was going to cause trouble for me, so I’m going to find him now.”

Yin Wushang nodded. “I came here for this. I was worried you would go to cause trouble for Ye Xi. You can do that, but you can’t go to his territory.”

“Why not?” Di Jiu asked in shock.

“Because you will die if you go,” Yin Wushang said solemnly.

Di Jiu did not think that he could crush Ye Xi, so he did not care about Yin Wushang’s words. Thus, he cupped his fists without the slightest hesitation and said, “I have to ask Daoist Yin for guidance.”

Yin Wushang casually set up a restriction and said, “The Brilliant Lake Palace is actually not a place meant for cultivating treasures. The reason Ye Xi set up his sect there is because the Brilliant Lake Palace is a natural large array...”

Upon seeing Yin Wushang set up the noise isolation restriction, Di Jiu was not bothered. In fact, absolutely nobody could eavesdrop if he did not want anybody to hear anything in his territory. Di Jiu was relieved to hear Yin Wushang say that the Brilliant Lake Palace had a natural large array.

Ads by Pubfuture
He was a grade-nine Immortal Array Emperor, so how could he be afraid of a natural large array? Moreover, Zhong Ao was apart from him.

Di Jiu was certain that Zhong Ao’s cultivation level had surpassed a perfected Immortal Emperor’s level. However, he did not have a merged physical body now and did not remember any other things.

Not only was Zhong Ao an expert who had surpassed a perfected Immortal Emperor, but he was also a top-notch Array Dao expert. A level-nine Immortal Array Emperor like him was not enough compared to Zhong Ao. He remained unafraid while Zhong Ao was around, even though he could not break through the large array of Ye Xi’s Brilliant Lake Palace.

How wide was Yin Wushang’s knowledge? He knew what Di Jiu was thinking with just a look. He sighed silently and said solemnly, “Alchemy Emperor Di...”

Di Jiu gestured with his hands. “Brother Yin, since we are friends, we should address each other like friends.”

“Alright.” Yin Wushang had originally wanted to become friends with Di Jiu. He had lost a chance last time, so he naturally would not reject Di Jiu’s good intentions now. “Brother Di, do you know what cultivation realm is above the Immortal Emperor?”