Ch. 801 - 850

Chapter 801: The Dao Condensation
“Brother Di, it takes only half a year at most to get to the battlefield of the Creation War from this place. I am sure that you will gain great things after going there,” Gou Wansheng said as soon as they left the Xian Ocean.

He was not worried about Di Jiu killing him, but he would have to run away every time he met Di Jiu. He also wanted some face, as the prestige that he had developed had all been lost after he had escaped so many times.

Di Jiu naturally wanted to go over to the battlefield of the Creation War, but he still had to ask about the Chaos Realm before. Since he also had level-nine Supreme Glazed True Silver now, the Chaos Realm should not be so dangerous.

“Old rooster, you guys came here to obtain the Supreme Glazed True Silver so that you can enter the Chaos Realm, right? Tell me about the Chaos Realm. What kind of place is it? Why is the Chaos Realm now covered by a layer of poisonous mist?” As Di Jiu spoke, he hit Gou Wansheng’s shoulder.

Gou Wansheng shuddered. He hadn’t expected Di Jiu to be so fast. Without any spatial fluctuations at all, he had reached his side and hit him. If Di Jiu hadn’t done that and had instead sneaked an attack on him, would he still have been alive?

Gou Wansheng, who was rather displeased that Di Jiu had called him an old rooster, put that discontentment aside. “Brother Di, the Chaos Realm is the place where the Eight Primordial Dao Laws emerged. Rumor has it that as long as one is integrated with just one Primordial Dao Law, one can create a world, live a life as long as the universe, and experience eternity...”

The Eight Primordial Dao Laws? Di Jiu’s heart moved as he thought of the news he had received from the Ninth Dao Law. The Eight Primordial Dao Laws belonged to the Dao Master of the Universe. Why had they appeared in the Chaos Realm?

Had something happened to the Dao Master of the Universe? Or were these Eight Primordial Dao Laws like the Ninth Dao Law that had fled to this place?

Di Jiu knew that he would likely not discover that answer unless he could meet the Dao Master of the Universe. However, given his strength, he would only die faster if he met the Dao Master of the Universe now.

“Do you know who took away the Eight Primordial Dao Laws?” Di Jiu immediately asked.

Gou Wansheng shook his head. “At the time, my cultivation level had not been restored, so I was not qualified to come here. When I came, the Chaos Realm had been searched countless times. What I know is that every cultivator who gets the Primordial Dao Law is a top-notch expert. I heard that a few of them eventually opened the Creation Door and the true Sacred Dao path.”

Ads by Pubfuture
Di Jiu waved his hand. “Then tell us why we still can’t enter the Chaos Realm. What is that layer of poisonous mist outside?”

Gou Wansheng hurriedly replied, “Only the Supreme Glazed True Silver can hold back that layer of poisonous mist. I’ve been there once, and there seems to be a kind of aura that comes from the Heaven Earth Law. It’s as if...”

Gou Wansheng did not manage to finish his sentence.

Di Jiu frowned and his Spiritual Force landed on the Book of the World.

Then, Di Jiu was shocked. When he had obtained the first piece of Supreme Glazed True Silver, he had read about its uses in the Book of the World. It could be used to refine Dharma treasures and get rid of some void poisons.

Now, the explanation of the Supreme Glazed True Silver had once again changed. The Supreme Glazed True Silver that was above level seven was the most useful. It was not used for blacksmithing but Dao condensation.