Ch. 1001 - 1050

Chapter 1001

     The fact that Pang Chi had been able to survive in the Crazy Territory for so many years meant that he was no ordinary person. He immediately thought of two options. The first option was to get Protectorate Lord Yu Jingzhou and the experts of the Crazy Territory to fight against Xu Jing 'ang.

However, this option was quickly rejected by Pang Chi. Although he was working for Yu Jingzhou now, he was sure that Yu Jingzhou would not deal with Xu Jing 'ang for him.

Yu Jingzhou and Xu Jing 'ang were good friends and Xu Jing' ang was a blacksmithing grandmaster, so many of Yu Jingzhou's Dharma treasures had been refined by Xu Jing 'ang.

If even Yu Jingzhou wasn't willing to help him, then other people wouldn't even need to think about it. Who would offend a half-step Domain Realm blacksmithing grandmaster for a mere second-stage True Form Realm cultivator?

The second option was to find the young man who had killed Xu Jing 'ang's son. This young man gave him an extremely terrifying feeling. He was confident that he had sensed it correctly. In that case, this young man must have a top-notch expert backing him up.

Pang Chi, who knew that time was of the essence, immediately sent out a message. A moment later, he found out which inn Di Jiu was staying at.

Di Jiu did not stay at an inn. He had tens of thousands of high-grade Spirit Stones with him. However, when he heard that there were cave abodes available for rent in the Crazy Territory, he left the inn immediately to rent one.

The cave abodes in the Crazy Territory were divided into three levels. The first level was too expensive for Di Jiu to afford. The lowest level cave abode was not expensive, but its environment was average, so Di Jiu did not like it. He rented a middle-level cave abode that cost 10,000 high-grade Spirit Stones every year.

Di Jiu had just entered the cave abode. Before he could set up anything, the restriction at the entrance of the cave abode was triggered.

Di Jiu was a little surprised when Pang Chi appeared in his Spiritual Force. Logically speaking, Pang Chi would not be this polite. It was strange that this fella knew how to trigger the restriction instead of barging in.

Di Jiu casually opened the restriction and said coolly, "Come in."

"May I know how to address you, friend?" Pang Chi cupped his fists as soon as he entered. His tone was extremely polite and sincere. In his opinion, Di Jiu was his only way out of this predicament.

"Di Jiu," said Di Jiu calmly. He did not like Pang Chi, nor did he dislike him.

Pang Chi sat down and said with a sigh, "Daoist Di, you must be wondering why I didn't do anything to you and came here to visit you, right?"

Di Jiu remained silent. He was waiting for Pang Chi's explanation.

Pang Chi spoke in an ashamed tone, "Although I really want to say that Xu Guan was not a good person, and that you should have killed him. But I know that this kind of lie won't last more than six hours. "

Di Jiu nodded. "In that case, tell me the truth."

"Alright." Pang Chi's spirit was shaken, he sorted out his words and said, "The Xu Guan that you killed was nothing much, but he had a father called Xu Jing 'ang. Xu Jing 'ang was the strongest craftsman in the entire Crazy Territory. He was capable of crafting supreme-grade Spiritual Weapons. He has a good relationship with Yu Jingzhou, the leader of the Wild Territory. At the same time, he also has a good relationship with many experts in the Wild Territory. "