Ch. 1151 - 1200

Chapter 1151

     Crossing one realm after another, Ning Cheng's Grand Dao grew more complete with each realm he crossed.

In Ning Cheng's eyes, all the Laws of the Universe and the Laws of All Living Things that he had seen would become supplements to his Lawless Dao.

Once he saw through the vast Primal Chaos and all the Laws, his Lawless Great Dao would be perfected in this vastness. He could tear apart all laws. He could easily make up for all the places where there were no rules or broken rules.

When he stood at the peak of this universe and a new vast chaos appeared, he could continue to perfect his Lawless Great Dao. As long as the vastness continued to expand, his Dao would be endless.

At this moment, Ning Cheng was standing on a barren ruin. His feet were bare, and the dao charm around him had already returned to normal. From today onwards, he would no longer tear the boundaries, but the cosmos. He would return to the Five Elements Universe once again. He would make up for the missing Heaven and Earth Laws in the Five Elements Universe.

The laws of the universe he was in were no longer a secret to him. If he wanted to, he could refine this universe at any time. However, he was not interested. Today, he wanted to tear apart the laws of this universe and enter another universe.

Shi Qionghua, Ji Luofei, Yan Ji, Yu Qing … …

One figure after another flashed through Ning Cheng's mind. Ning Cheng felt as if he had returned to the time before the Gate of Good Fortune opened, when he lived with Luofei and Qionghua in Tai Su, living a comfortable and happy life …

But now, all of these had disappeared. Yan Ji had perished in front of him, but where were Qionghua, Luofei, and Yu Qing? Where's Sister Lan Ru?

Ning Cheng took a deep breath. When he returned to the Good Fortune Universe, he would directly kill his way into the Good Fortune Sacred Dao City. He wouldn't show even the slightest bit of mercy.

Dao charm condensed around Ning Cheng, surpassing all laws. Ning Cheng then raised his hand and grasped at the void. The void seemed to have solidified, and a crack suddenly appeared in Ning Cheng's hand.

Ning Cheng's dao charm exploded, and with a slight 'ka' sound, he tore open a crack in the cosmic plane. Ning Cheng then stepped into the crack and felt the aura of the Five Elements Universe. This time, he didn't make a move to tear the plane of the universe. He knew that he was too impatient. If he could settle down for a while longer, he would directly tear open the passage to the Five Elements Universe.

But now, he still needed the help of the Order Breaking Finger.

Ning Cheng, who had just stepped into the crack of the universe's positional planes, raised his hand and pointed out with a finger.

Break!

All laws turned into nothingness under this finger. So what if it was the laws of the universe? As the laws shattered, Ning Cheng raised his hand and tore it open again, revealing a wider universe passage in front of him.

Ning Cheng lifted his foot and stepped inside, before landing on a piece of desolate ruins.

He knew this place. There used to be a market here called the Immortal-Falling Boat Void Market. After the appearance of the Mountain Gaze, the market had been ruined and had now been reduced to ruins.

Ning Cheng stretched out his Spiritual Sense and found that the Jia Liang Mountain was also in ruins. Was there a restriction on the ruins in front of the Mountain Gaze?

Eh, that's not right. After Ning Cheng's spiritual sense stretched out, he immediately felt that something was wrong with the Five Elements Universe's Heaven and Earth Laws. The Laws of Heaven and Earth here were actually perfected and were no longer broken.