Prologue

(Okay! Hello, people who are about to read this. Starting things off with a good old prologue and I hope I did good. I will try to get the next chapter up as soon as I can.)

Water. Earth. Fire. Air. The elements that make up the world and the nations representing them. Balance is what the world use to have. Until it was destroyed.

The Fire Nation had suddenly launched an attack and started a conquest for world domination. It has been going on for so long that people have only called it The War. The Earth Kingdom was mainly the receiver of their attacks but they still stand strong and fight back. The Water Tribes have kept to themselves to avoid conflict, but war always gets everyone and everything involved.

The only being that can put an end to the madness is the Avatar. They have the ability to bend all four elements. They have the power to stop The War. But right before it had started, they vanished without a trace. With the Avatar absent, The War raged on and the Fire Nation gets closer to winning every day.

The next Avatar was to be born an Airbender, following the cycle of the Avatar. However, Airbenders have not been seen for a very long time. Many people have already given up on hope, but few still hold onto it.

My name is (Y/N). I have lived all of my life in the Southern Water Tribe and a few years ago, the men, the warriors, of the tribe left to aid the Earth Kingdom in order fight back against the Fire Nation. I along with two siblings, Sokka and Katara, were tasked to look after everyone and each other. But with how things are now, we need a miracle. Now more than ever.

(So, I hope that was a good start. Okay, I'm done for now. Bye!)