The Warriors of Kyoshi

(Okay, next chapter is up. Will be a while until the next one, and just a heads up, I will skip some episodes. I will add a short recap of them, so bear with me. Anyway, hope you enjoy!)

After the whole thing at the Southern Air Temple, things have been a little less emotionally scarring. We have been making numerous stops to have some fun. Though, I feel like Aang has no idea where he is going. "You have no idea where you're going, do you?" Can you read minds, Sokka? We are currently riding Appa across the water and I lean back against the saddle as my arms are spread out on it. "Well, I know it's near water." "I guess we're getting close, then." Boys. I sigh then move to lay down on my front. I cross my arms to rest my chin on them. "It's literally in the name. North Pole. So, we need to go north." I state. I then feel Momo hop onto my back and starts picking my hair for bugs. Sorry to disappoint, Momo, but I do not have any bugs on me.

"Momo, marbles, please." Momo then hops off me and goes to Aang. I get up on and crawl over to the front of the saddle then sit back on my knees as I watch Aang. "Hey, Katara, check out this airbending trick." He says then spins some marbles in between his hands. "Impressive, bud." I tell him, smiling at the trick. "Thanks, (Y/N). Katara?" He then looks at Katara. I look too and see that she is sewing a hole in Sokka's pants. "That's great, Aang." She wasn't even looking. "You didn't even look." Aang says, sounding discouraged. "That's great." I hold a hand to my face. "But I'm not doing it now."  I sigh, even if he is to save the world, he is still a kid. "Stop bugging her, airhead. You need to give girls space when they do their sewing." Excuse me.

I remove my hand as I turn around to face Sokka and give him a glare. "What does me being a girl have to do with sewing?" Katara says, sounding NOT happy. "Simple. Girls are better at fixing pants than guys, and guys are better at hunting and fighting and stuff like that. It's just the natural order of things." I raise a brow at Sokka's statement. "Oh. Really? Because when all the men left, I was practically in charge of getting food for the village. Oh! And I had even stretched and trained in my spare time for in case any wise guys try to mess with our home. And! Who was the one that wrestle a giant fish with their bare hands and had it be served for a feast?" I asked rhetorically. "Me." I point at myself. "Did she really wrestle a giant fish?" I hear Aang ask. "Yeah. It was as taller than Dad." Katara answers.

"Also, all done with your pants, and look what a great job I did." Katara then tosses Sokka's pants in his face. I smirk at that. "Wait! I was just kidding! I can't wear these! Katara, please!" I roll my eyes. Should have kept your mouth shut then, Sokka. "Relax, Sokka. Where we're going, you won't need any pants." Huh? I raise a brow at Aang's statement. Then I hold on as Appa dives down.

We ended up landing on an island that was way out in the ocean. "We just made a pit stop yesterday. Shouldn't we get a little more flying done before we camp out?" Sokka says. I take off my coat and leave it on Appa's saddle as I hop off him and stand with the group. "Sokka's right. We need to make as much progress as possible." I said. "Yeah, at this rate, we won't get to the North Pole until Spring." Katara adds, but Aang was looking out at the water. "But Appa's tired already, aren't you, boy?" I raise a brow and place my hands on my hips. "I said, 'aren't you, boy?'" Appa then yawns. Really, Appa? Really? "Yeah, that was real convincing. Still, hard to argue with a 10-ton magical monster." I roll my eyes at Sokka's comment.

"Look!" I look at where Aang points and see a huge fish jump out of the water. Wow. That's way bigger than the one I wrestled with. "That's why we're here- elephant koi, and I'm going to ride it." Aang says, taking off his shirt and pants. Ah. That would explain the 'no need for pants' thing. "Katara, you've got to watch me." Aang says then jumps into the water. "Cold!" I hold a hand to my mouth as I laugh a little. I cross my arms as I see Aang dive under then an elephant koi jumps out of the water and Aang is riding it. "Woo!" I glance to my right to see Katara wave. I watch Aang again, "Way to go, Aang!" I yell. Some other koi jump out of the water, as if they are playing with Aang. "He looks pretty good out there." I hear Katara say. "Are you kidding? The fish is doing all the work." I roll my eyes at Sokka's comment but still smiled as I watch.