Chapter Four

ZAMIRA

Why did I tell this man I'm about to take him to the rodeo? I don't know, but I'm about to ride this horse like I'm Beyonce. I've wrangled penises, prosthetics, and dildos throughout my life. The only difference between now and then is that I've never encountered one this intimidating. When I pulled down his briefs, the girthy motherfucker almost knocked me out. But that's okay. This super gripper is about to show it who the boss is.

I make an effort to appear serious while Raz gazes at me as though he's pondering matrimony. After he ate my pussy like a Sunday dinner, I'm feeling quite smitten myself. No guy has ever allowed me to take control without a power struggle. Don Raziel asserted himself in the gentlest way all night, which is why I trust him without protection. His results were clean, and his integrity tells me they still are. If he turns out to be a psycho-manipulator and infects me with something, he'll become my first murder victim. Simple as that. I'm tired of these dudes disrespecting me without consequence.

"Whoa, hold on, why are you looking at me like that?" Raz asks. A laugh rumbles in his throat. "Like you're about to kill a brother."

I giggle innocently. "Oh, nothing." I pat his chest softly. "Move down a little, papi."

Sliding down the headboard, his handsomeness continues to captivate me. Once we're in prime position, I clutch his dick. He guides my hips as I lower myself onto him. I close my eyes and suck in a breath, hoping to relax my inner muscles. No matter how much I crave penetration, it's always a struggle to accept it. It's been months since I've allowed anyone to do anything other than eat me out. Add in Raz's size, and...I'm going to throw up.

No, Mir. Be a big girl. You got this. You want this.

His tip invades my walls, demonstrating its width out of the gate. I gnash on my bottom lip to refrain from whimpering. I open my eyes, my hands finding Raz's shoulders. My nails dig into his skin. Concern is etching his usually smooth forehead. "It's been a while," I explain, followed by a nervous laugh.

I hate when this shit happens. Raz may be big, but he's not unnaturally hung. I bet any other woman he beds, he slips right in. My discomfort is an issue that lies within me and has absolutely nothing to do with him.

"It's okay, Mir," he whispers. He removes my hands from his shoulders and lets me hold his. I pin his hands to the bed to gather my balance, pressing all my upper weight on him. "Take your time."

His encouragement makes each descent feel smoother. Raz releases a deep breath as I wrap around him. He's so warm and strong inside me, but the way my muscles are clenching him, I'm afraid I might snap his shaft in half. I grimace, partially at the gruesome thought and also because I finally understand what girls mean when they say it feels like it's in their "stomach."

"Fuck, that's pressure," he says, dreamily.

I emit a soft giggle. "I'm not hurting you?"

"No, Mir. You feel phenomenal." He licks his lips and then sucks them in. A fire blazes in his irises as they connect with mine. The flames roar, spreading to my senses. Our gasps synchronize as I open up completely, taking every inch of him.

"Fuck..." I mumble, inclining to taste his lips. They still have my bitter flavor; even his beard sticks to my fingertips glossed in my juices. "I've never had anyone this deep."

"I've never had anyone this snug," he murmurs. "I want to make this pussy my home."

As our bodies become acclimated, we steal sweet kisses. I take a moment to view him in all of his glory. I never thought I'd see him this bare, have him this close. My fingers run over his tattooed chest and across the surgical scars under his pecs. My touch travels down his inked, muscular biceps to the scarred flesh on his forearms. There was once tissue there, but he used it to create this gorgeous dick I'm sitting pretty on.