"you actually cared..?"

February 12 15***

The entrance have opened briefly as the son of the current king, Spain, entered it.

With a guilty and annoyed look on his face, he kneeled down on one knee before his father before speaking up.

"The child managed to escape..."
He closed his eyes expecting another yelling spree, but he only heard a small scoff from his father.

"Hm..I'm not surprised." S.E placed the glass of wine on the armrest of the throne, looking down at his son

"What..?"

The Empire chuckled before speaking up. "Spain, did you really thought that I would be mad at you?"

"Well-"

"You've already made enough mistakes and I already gave you enough chances, but at this point, you're just making a fool out of yourself from pretending to "try" and make yourself worth."

Spain felt his chest tightened from his father's words..is that how he really saw him? Was he really that useless..?

"But father, I am trying-"

S.E rolled his eyes and stood up his throne, walking up to his son.

"Then why the hell aren't I seeing any efforts? If you really want to prove yourself to be worthy then give me actual results instead of being such a useless prick."

Spain's body stiffed as he heard those harsh words, he had received some mean comments from his father before but this was on a whole other level.

S.E gave an irritated smiled and placed his hand on Spain's shoulder, his grip tightened to the point where it hurt.

"But since you're my son, I'm going to give you one last chance..

Bring me the land's representative..."

_____________________________________

Present time (December 14 2023)

??? POV

'Once sunrise comes, a new fall will begin.'

Those words echoed through my head,
Words that were stuck in my mind for almost 17 years..

The last words of my dearest Brother..

It had been months now since I had actually seen the glimpse of sunlight, Phil had been closing me off lately ever since his problem with China settled down a bit. I hated him with all my guts but I still can't help but be overprotective of him, I guess it runs in the genes, huh?

But I've been noticing lately that he's only been talking to me whenever he's in trouble, I wouldn't be surprised if he lets me take control all because he was attacked by a mosquito..I mean, Im not offended but it just makes me feel a bit.. worthless of anything else. It's like I'm only a weapon in Phil's eyes and doesn't see me as a brother. Even if I hate him, that doesn't mean I can't...care about him, right?

Right..?

I hate this..I hate the fact that I hate him, I hate the fact that we have to hate Eachother, I fucking hate each second of our daily fights,