❤️‍🩹Panic Attacks❤️‍🩹

Plot: You have a panic attack after a fight with Sterling and Wheatley comforts you.

TW: Mention of child abandonment and bullying

It was a normal day in Aperture and you were with your friends in one of the chambers just chatting when Sterling came in. "Oh great. The brats here." You said rolling your eyes making Sterling scoff at you. "Says the test subject with no parents." Sterling said pissing you off. You were adopted after your parents abandoned you in the woods when you were just a baby. So Sterling bringing this off generally pissed you off. "Excuse me! I'm adopted thank you very much!" You said proudly as a fight brewed between you and Sterling.

You fought for a good hour before the fight was broken up by Sterling's mom Emilia and Doug who were clearly annoyed. "Can you please stop fighting! God! It's like ever day with you two!" Doug said making you scoff. "It's not my fault that the brat brought up my parents!" You said making Sterling chuckle angrily. "As if! You nagged me on by calling me a brat!" Sterling said making you roll your eyes. "Boo hoo! Cry me a river!" You said before Doug started pulling you away.

You were clearly pissed off and knowing that the fight wouldn't end well for you Doug started to take you away. "Yeah! Run away! Run from your problems like your parents ran from you!" Sterling said making you upset but you quickly ignored him. But what he said left was so shocking it triggered a panic attack. As you walked away ignoring Sterling, Sterling got mad and decided to break you. "Wow! Your too weak to fight back huh? No wonder your real parents didn't want you! You were too weak for them to take care of!" Sterling said making you stop in your place feeling tears fall down your face.

You stood there for a good few seconds hearing Emilia scold Sterling about what he said and Doug tried to get your attention. "Kid? Kid you okay?" Doug asked as you started to have a hard time breathing and before you could do anything, you were on the floor of the chamber having a panic attack. "Shit! Emilia! Call Wheatley now!" Doug yelled as you heard loud ringing on your ear as you just sat there not knowing what to do. You were shocked. Sterling really brought up that you're parents abandoned you and even blamed you for it!

You were broken. You knew Sterling was an asshole but you didn't think he would go that far. After what felt like hours, you felt someone hug you and before you could react you heard the friendly voice of Wheatley through the ringing in your ears. "Hey luv. Listen to me. You need to take deep breaths okay? Everything is okay. I'm right here. Just take some slow, deep breaths and you'll feel better okay?" Wheatley asked as you started doing exactly what he wanted you to do.

After what felt like forever, you were calm and when you woke up, you saw that you were in Wheatley's chamber making you blush. You had a giant crush on Wheatley and being in his chamber made you flustered as fuck. After adjusting to the room you saw Wheatley leave his bathroom with no shirt on making you blush at how hot he was without a shirt on. "Oh hey luv! How you feeling?" Wheatley asked taking you out of your headspace. "Better thanks to you." You said trying not to show any signs of being flustered unaware that Wheatley already saw the flustered look on your face.

He put his shirt on and walked over to you as you sat up making you sigh. "So, mind telling me what happened?" Wheatley asked as you explained everything to him which pissed him off. "What a bloody asshole!" Wheatley said making you giggle making him blush. "Yeah. I never thought he would bring up my real parents abandoning me no less blaming me for it. I was kinda in shock for a while." You said as Wheatley sat down next to you. "Yeah, Sterling can be like that. But don't worry luv. GLaDOS is dealing with it as we speak." Wheatley said making you smile.

After a bit of you just staring at Wheatley you felt yourself lean on him and kiss him. The surprising part was that he kissed you back. "Wow. What a nice surprise." Wheatley said making you smile. "I-I have a huge crush on you. I-I was so shy to tell you though. B-But after you went through all the troubles of comforting me through my panic attack I was honestly ready to confess anyway." You said rambling on about how you loved Wheatley since the day you met and all that. But before you could react, Wheatley kissed you catching you of guard. "I luv you too darlin." Wheatley said with a smile before laying you down on his chest as you and him cuddled for the rest of the day.