❤️‍🔥Rainy Day❤️‍🔥

Plot: You were chilling with Wheatley in your room and ended up making out

It was a rainy evening and you were in your room chilling. The roads were so wet that you were given a day off by your boss. You were laying in your room talking with your crush Wheatley on the phone. "So, your boss isn't letting you go to work because of how dark it is?" Wheatley asked making you smile. "Yeah. Where I go it gets really dark during the night so it's too dangerous for me to go." You said with a smile. "That sounds like a great choice luv!" Wheatley said making you smile. "Wanna come over? I'm not planning on doing anything." You asked making Wheatley chuckle. "Of course luv! I'll be there in an hour!" Wheatley said making you smile. "Alright Wheats! See you soon!" You said hanging up the phone.

As you were waiting for Wheatley you decided to take a shower and clean your room and house. After a while you heard your doorbell ring and raised downstairs opening the door seeing Wheatley soaking wet. "Hehe! Come inside! You can shower in my room!" You said letting Wheatley inside giving him a change of clothes waiting downstairs for him. After an hour you were ordering food for the both of you and felt a pair of arms around your waist. "Hey luv." Wheatley said as you placed the order and smiled turning around hugging Wheatley. "Hey." You said making you smile.

You sat down on the couch with Wheatley and after a while your food came. Later on that day you were cuddling with Wheatley watching a movie together when you felt uncomfortable and decided to try to get comfortable. But as you were trying to get comfortable Wheatley wrapped his arms around your body making you blush. "Luv? Are you okay?" Wheatley asked looking at you. "I'm uncomfortable." You said before being laid on your side making you comfortable. "Is this better?" Wheatley asked making you smile. "Yeah. Thanks Wheats" you said with a smile laying down again relaxing with a smile.

As you were laying down you kissed Wheatley making him blush hard. "Wow. T-That was a nice surprise." Wheatley said making you smile as you kissed him again. It got to the point where your kisses ended up getting heated quickly. "Mmmm, y-your really affectionate today." Wheatley said making you smile lustfully. "What? Do you not like it?" You asked teasingly making Wheatley blush hard turning into a tomato. "I-I never said that! I-I'm just surprised that your being so affectionate!" Wheatley said defensively making you laugh. "I'm joking~ Chill out!" You said with a smile before being passionately kissed by Wheatley turning you on. "Mmmmm, Wheatley~" You moaned out accidently making Wheatley blush.

You were literally so red and before you could say anything you were pinned to the couch surprised you. "N-Nani?!" You said making Wheatley smirk. "Oh luv~ Your being needy so I will be needy too." Wheatley said stripping you and himself shocking you and him. "B-Babe! W-what are you doing?!" You asked shocked. "Giving you a reward for giving me so much luv~" Wheatley said heatingly making out with you. After that you were curled up asleep in Wheatley's arms. "I'm so lucky to have you." Wheatley said taking you to your room laying you down laying down himself. "I suppose one night with Y/N won't hurt me." Wheatley said covering the both of you in a blanket before falling asleep to the rain falling on the window and your warm body.