❤️‍🩹 Suicide Prevention Comfort❤️‍🩹

Plot: You were sick of everyone screwing you over and decided to end your life that day. But to your surprise, Wheatley was there to help you back out of it.

It was a dark morning and you were going to end it all. You were always picked on and you were done with it. But, while you were standing on the edge of your apartment building you heard a familiar voice from behind you. Your good friend and crush Wheatley. "Luv? Why are you on the edge? You could hurt yourself!" Wheatley asked making you smile. "That's the whole point Wheatley. I don't want to live anymore." You said looking down at the street below seeing the sidewalk below. "What? Where is this all coming from?! Please talk to me!" Wheatley said tears rolling down your face.

You explained everything to Wheatley and he patiently listened to you. After a bit you were finally ready to jump. But as you were starting to fall, Wheatley pulled you away from the edge and held you tight. "NO! YOU'RE NOT LEAVING ME AGAIN!" Wheatley said making you cry as it started to rain. After a bit you felt better and so did Wheatley. "Never do that shit again! You scared the bloody hell out of me!" Wheatley said with a smile. "I won't." You said with a smile. That night Wheatley saw you asleep and smiled. "Goodnight luv." Wheatley said before starting to leave.

But as he was trying to leave, Wheatley felt you grab his hand making him blush. "Stay." You said making Wheatley smile. "Okay luv." Wheatley said laying down next to you. "I love you." You said half asleep making Wheatley smile. "I love you too darlin. Goodnight." Wheatley said falling asleep peacefully next to you.