❤️‍🔥Playfully Teasing❤️‍🔥

Evil Wheatley x Playful Reader

Plot: You felt playful and decided to tease Wheatley during testing unaware that Wheatley was in the mood for you and the teasing would turn him on even more.

You got Wheatley into GLaDOS's body and burnt her body in the incinerator. "Great! Now that she's gone..." Wheatley said turning towards you. "Luv~ I need you to do some tests for me if you don't mind." Wheatley purred making you blush. "Damn. Okay then." You said going to the testing chambers and doing tests. But as you were testing you noticed his reaction to the tests being complete. "Oh~ Nicely done luv~ I'm proud of you." You felt your stomach boil up at him moaning and groaning at you finishing the tests and decided to play around with Wheatley.

When you went to the next chamber you saw an opened wall panel and snuck behind it to explore. But as you were exploring you heard Wheatley's distressed voice calling for you. "Luv?! Luv where did you go?! Luv come back please!" You were about to go back but decided to see what would happen if you were to become stubborn after revealing yourself. So, you stuck your head out from behind the wall panel and waved hiding back behind the wall panel when he saw you. "Oh! Thank goodness! You worried me there for a second! Now, would you please come out from behind that wall panel and do this chamber please?" Wheatley asked making you snicker.

Wheatley waited for you but after a bit his testing euphoria started to act up and he started to figit around in his seat. "Alright luv. I let you have your break. Now, would you please come out from behind the wall and do this chamber please." Wheatley said sounding inpatient. You saw how red he was and giggled as you stayed behind the wall panel watching his reaction. "L-Luv. P-Please come out from behind the wall. I-I'm starting to get inpatient." Wheatley said fidgeting around a bit more.

The longer you waited the more Wheatley fidgeted around in his seat making you giggle some more. "Haha! V-Very funny! P-Please do the chamber!" Wheatley said fidgeting around some more softly moaning as you waited behind the wall panel. "Mmmm~ L-Luv please~" Wheatley moaned out making your stomach boil as Wheatley started to get pissed off. "I-I swear on Cave Johnson's death if you don't do this bloody chamber I-I'll make the next chamber harder!" Wheatley said making you smile as you came out.

But as you were doing the chambers you were purposely going slow teasing Wheatley more with the tests. "S-Stop going so slow luv! This is bloody torture!" Wheatley said looking at you with the most flustered look on his face making you smile. "That's the whole point moron. I'm teasing you." You said with a smirk. "Plus, I like it when your horny like this." You said with a smile. "I-I'M NOT HORNY! And I'm NOT a moron!" Wheatley said making you laugh. "Sure, sure. Keep telling yourself that Wheats." You said going to the elevator and going to the next chamber. "Oh you'll see what horny is when I'm done with you luv." Wheatley thought with the most lustful look in his eyes.

When the elevator stopped you ended up in Wheatley's chamber and was confused. "Uh, Wheatley? Why am I in your chamber?" You asked before the elevator opened and a claw came out of the wall and picked you up and placed you on Wheatley's lap. "W-Wha?" You asked before seeing the lust in Wheatley's eyes. "Oh-ho~ You really know how to tease me~" Wheatley said kissing you surprising you. "Mmmmm~ Wheatley~" You moaned out before you realized what you did and covered your mouth shocked. "Hehe, oh how the tables have turned~" Wheatley said removing your hands from your mouth and kissing you again.

As he kissed you, you felt his take your jumpsuit off and ended up completely stripped and he did the same thing turning you on some more. "Damn, your fucking sexy." You said aloud before once again covering your mouth when you realized what you said. "Oh? You think I'm sexy?" Wheatley asked before pulling you onto him sitting you directly onto his cock making you moan out. "W-Wheatley!" You said surprised. "You did this to yourself for teasing me~" Wheatley said as you fucked each other. "A-Ah~" You moaned out as Wheatley fucked you.

Wheatley got faster the more you moaned and after a bit you came close and Wheatley could tell. "Aww~ Your so adorable when you're close like this~" Wheatley said biting your neck making you cum and gave you a hickey. "S-Shit!" You cried out before finally being filled by Wheatley. "There we go~ That's MUCH better." Wheatley said covering you up with his lab coat.

"I-I don't know what to say." You said surprised. "Good. Now, what did you learn today?" Wheatley asked making you turn red. "D-don't tease you while testing." You said before yawning and resting your head on Wheatley's bear chest. "Go to sleep luv. You need it." Wheatley said kissing your forehead. "Goodnight luv." Wheatley said as you fell asleep in Wheatley's arms.