❤️‍🩹❤️‍🔥 Midnight Fucks❤️‍🩹❤️‍🔥

Plot: You wake up from a nightmare and as Wheatley was comforting you, you ended up having the best night of your life.

It was a dark Monday night and you were having a horrible nightmare. Wheatley was sleeping next to you when you started to cry and since Wheatley is a light sleeper he woke up immediately after you started crying in your sleep. "Luv? Luv are you okay?" Wheatley whispered sitting up and turning the lamp to see what was wrong. "Y/N? Darlin wake up your okay." Wheatley said after seeing you were crying. "Luv. Baby wake up. Your safe. It's just a dream." Wheatley said as you started to toss and turn until you shot up sobbing like crazy.

After you finally woke up Wheatley pulled you into his arms hushing you while rocking your body from side to side trying to calm you down. "Shh. It's okay luv it's okay. You're safe with me." Wheatley said calming you down kissing you a few times on the neck wiping the tears from your cheek stroking your hair. "Wanna talk about it?" Wheatley asked making you slowly nod your head. After you explained everything Wheatley smiled kissing your cheek. "Awe. I'm not going anywhere. I'm staying here with you whether you like it or not." Wheatley said making you smile.

You were so grateful to have Wheatley that you couldn't help but kiss him passionately. "Mmmmm. Luv~" Wheatley said as you and Wheatley started making out with you and after a bit he turned the lights off and got on top of you under the covers. "W-Wheatley~" You softly moaned out making Wheatley smile. "Oh Y/N~ I love it when you moan my name~ How about you do it again? I'm already in the mood so hearing you moan my name will make this way better~" Wheatley moaning out stripping you and himself and immediately stuck his cock into your pussy making you moan about in surprise. "Mmmmm~" You moaned out surprised turning Wheatley on.

After only a few minutes things started getting intense and you were already close to finishing and started moaning out to tell him. "Mmmm. W-Wheatey~ I-I'm getting close~" You moaned out making Wheatley chuckle softly. "Aww, finishing so soon? But I'm enjoying this~" Wheatley said teasingly making you cum heavily. "Mmmmm~ Baby~ Keep doing that~ I love it when you talk to me like that~" You said making we go harder than before getting louder than ever. After an hour you were exhausted and Wheatley could tell and luckily for you, he finished laying down next to you holding you in his arms.

"I luv you Y/N. I won't ever leave you. I promise." Wheatley said making you smile. "I love you too baby. Thank you." You said yawning curling up in Wheatley's arms falling asleep soon after. "How did I end up with such a wonderful girlfriend?" Wheatley thought as he changed the sheets and covered the two of you up with a fresh blanket and after getting comfortable pulled you into his arms protectively falling asleep soon afterwards. You couldn't ask for a better boyfriend.