Chapter 15: Party Crash

The next day, Charlie threw the party. She invited every demon in the pride ring, even the Vees, who of course did not attend. There were numerous entertainment, food and booze that was served. The hotel was fuller than ever. Husk was busy at the bar with even Angel helping him. Lucifer was constantly cooking in the kitchen, with Nifty helping him with the ingredients. Alastor and Vaggie were tasked to drive out any troublesome or rude guests. Every sinner was having a great time, everyone was partying, and not much demons were causing trouble because of Alastor's and Lucifer's presence. Adam however turned out to be the life of the party and was hyping everyone up. He was playing an electric guitar and singing loudly, with the audience cheering him on as he does so.

Rosie walks up to Alastor who was casually standing by the door, holding his cane. "Al! How's everything going on around here?" she asks him with a raised voice because of the loud music playing in the background. "It's been pleasantly fine dear. How's the shop?", "Oh you know, a tad bit lonely without you but business is great!". "Everything fine up there?", "Ah yes, no need to worry Al. They haven't been discussing much lately.". Rosie and Alastor chatted for a while before Charlie approached the both of them. "Hello Rosie! It's sooo nice to see you!" she greets her, rushing to hug her. "It's nice to see you too dear. How's everything with your girlfriend?", "Your advice worked wonderfully!". Rosie chuckles, she was experienced in this field so it wasn't a wonder that she knew what she was talking about. "Can I visit you next time? It would be really nice to hang out at Cannibal Town again!", "Of course dear, you're welcome to visit at any time." Alastor smiles as he watched as they talked about Charlie's relationship. He walks away to get a drink from the bar.

"Husker, give me my regular please." Alastor requests the busy cat who was preparing some drinks for other sinners. "Yeah, yeah. Give me a moment. This bar is too full." Husk replies grumpily, not pleased with the amount he was working now. "Come on Husker, it's just for one night. Additionally, you have your charming fellow here to assist you with your tasks." Alastor remarks playfully, looking at Angel who was working to get some alcohol off the shelves. Husk stares at him for a moment, "How'd you know?" he asks him. "I have quite the keen intuition." Alastor replies, checking his nails. "On the other hand, I've changed my mind. I don't want a drink anymore. Have fun kitty!" Alastor chuckles as he leaves the bar. He was quite bored by now since he didn't really have anything to do. Vaggie was already taking care of the job for him. He glances at Charlie and Rosie who were still having a conversation. His smile softens and he heads to the kitchen where Lucifer was cooking. He enters and sees Lucifer who was still cooking some meat, while Nifty had gone out to retrieve some other stuff from the basement.

He smirks and disappears into the shadows before teleporting right behind him. He places a hand on Lucifer's shoulder before leaning in. "Any help needed darling?" he asks playfully, this made Lucifer jolt and look back at him with narrowed eyes. "What are you doing here?" he asks back in an annoyed tone. "Well, not many sinners are too keen on causing mischief with our presence here, so I've left my post for a short break. So do you require any help?" Alastor inquires him, shifting the subject back to his original question. Lucifer rolls his eyes before turning back to flip the steak which was sizzling. "I'm perfectly capable to do it myself! I wouldn't be King of Hell if I needed help from a sinner like you!" he replies in an annoyed tone, feeling that Alastor was insulting him. "Alright then darling, I'll be going." Alastor whispers before leaning down further and giving him a quick kiss on the cheek before leaving the kitchen. Lucifer drops his spatula as he held the area that Alastor kissed. He was incredibly flustered.

A while later, nearly all the guests were either wasted or passed out on the floor. Husk and Angel fell asleep on the counter, not bothering to do their job anymore. They had also drank too much alcohol. Vaggie was taking a break in the kitchen while Lucifer sat down on one of the chairs, exhausted from all the cooking. Charlie was also there, chatting with Vaggie, and Nifty was upstairs stabbing some roaches. Adam was passed out on the couch, still clutching his guitar. Alastor was standing outside, taking in the peaceful evening air as the party quieted down. All was going smoothly, and if they did it right, they might have another sinner join their hotel by tomorrow morning.