3 [i can't think of creative titles]

An:Hi pookies!!

Tw:self harm, smoking

"Scout you're bleeding" spy said, staring down at my hands. I looked down to see blood obviously blooming through my ace wraps

"Oh that a uh a stain" i stated. Yeah real smart.

"I may be ignorant and rude, but i am not an idiot scout. You just respawned, how could you have possibly be injured unless you-" spy cut himself off not wanting to assume too much. "....Anyway, you need to get that checked out by the medic." Spy commanded. He grabbed my hand gently and stood up. I winced noticably tensing at the mention of going to the doctor.

"Yo, it's just a scratch man. I can take care of it you're not my ma 'kay? Calm down" i chuckled, trying my best to stay cool. "Whats with you suddenly giving a shit about me anyway? Honestly I thought you hated my guts" i asked. Spy looked taken aback by my statement, but why should he?

...

"I don't hate you Jeremy, i just get frustrated sometimes... I mean we're a team oui? War can bring out the worst in people, I'm sorry"

" 'ts fine" i grumbled looking at the floor.

"I can grab you some new bandages if you really won't go to the doctor" the spy said.

"Yeah that would be nice" i answered refusing to make eye contact. He probably just feels sorry for me. I stood awkwardly as spy started to leave. "Hey spy?" I questioned.

"Oui?"

"Thanks" i chirped, finally looking up at the older man. He smiled at me warmly. He wasn't even mad. How could he not be annoyed at me right now?

"Oui, of course le gamin" the masked man replied, slipping out of the door silently. As soon as he left i sat down on the floor feeling guilty. Why can't i just be a man, and walk off my problems.

---time skip spy POV---------

I crept back into scouts room to find him sound asleep near the foot of his bed. I huffed and sat down next to the boy. Gently grabbing one of his hands, i unwound his bloodied hand wrap bits of scabs stuck to them. I knew what would be under them but seeing it made it so much more real. His wrist was cluttered with fresh cuts some overlapping a bit. A few streached onto the palm of his hand. I wrapped his hand back up, with clean bandages, as gently as possible as not to wake the exhausted young man. I did the same for his other wrist. When i was finished i sat and watched him breathing peacefully. I decided to take my chances and move him onto his bed. Thankfully he didn't wake. I grabbed his blanket to put on top of him now noticing the now dry patch of blood he had tried to hide under it. I sighed pulling the blanket up to his chin, before creeping back out. He's barely an adult and already fighting in war. I lit myself a cigarette as i walked down the hall, puffing away.

Word count : 515

Ik its rlly short like my dick ja. I think I'm having a caffeine overdose rn tho so this is a little rushed bci need to take a minute. -toby