part 1

AUTHOR'S P.O.V

YN LAZILY GET READY FOR SCHOOL BECAUSE SHE DON'T WANT TO GO AND SPEND HER PRECIOUS TIME THERE. BUT HER MOM FORCES HER TO STUDY AND STUDY. SHE WANT TO GET OF THAT SO- CALLED STUDY BECAUSE SHE HAD MANY REASONS FOR IT.

YN HAD NO FRIENDS TILL NOW.NOR SHE TALKED TO THEM . YN has a helping mind.

Today is the first day of class 10. Yn was very excited and a bit nervous. Curious about guess her class teacher . Even no one get no hint about it. Yn favorite TEACHER was mrs hans. Everyone in the school were afraid of mrs hans . Because of her STRICT Ness but yn saw her kind side which melted her heart easily. You guys know she is the pet of mrs hans .

MRS hans love her and treat her like her own daughter. Everyone in the school will get jealous of yn because mrs hans tray her more and give priority more to her. But yn never took advantage of this .

Suddenly a thought crossed her mind
That mr.jeon will be her class teacher . Because she hate him much that she couldn't forget from their first meet .

Guess What ?

FLASHBACK

AUTHOR'S P.O.V

I already gave INTRODUCTION about MR JEON. When yn was studying in 8th grade. She got to know about her brother's science teacher was mr JEON. And her teacher was mrs joon .

Both the teachers were totally opposite in the character. Cold-sweet. Rude-caring. hard-soft.

Yn wasn't interested like others and she is also not a attention seeker. Mr jeon was new to the school that time. Being very young to become professor. Many girls flirting him by asking him doubts in science. Joining his tution. Trying to get attention by him . Etc. When yn get to know about mr JEON. She literally teased her brother by saying and comparing each teachers.

Wait for next part