part 6

AUTHOR'S pov

EVENTHOUGH mr choi and mrs choi are very cruel and abuse, hurt yn , treat her like a trash .

Yoongi and taehyung treat like opposites to them . I mean their so called PARENTS

They always support her and love her a lot and they should also listen to their parents words or else they will not get any food nor shelter.

Our yn is so blessed to have them as her cousins in this life.

Yn POV

Its hurting me a lot. I cant able to sleep now, those incidents are still roaming in my mind .

I was continously crying and sobbing. My face is swell and eyes are very red due to crying very badly

I always have a habbit of crying under the blanket and my pillow whenever I feel hunted or being felt panicked.

Suddenly I felt very thirsty, I looked for my water bottle, it was no where to be found in my room .

I came down STAIRS, STRAIGHTLY went to the kitchen to grab the water bottle to drink the water . Suddenly my eyes fell in to a ....... brown color envelop paper with something inside in it.

It is placed on the dining table. There was something written on that..... it was written like ......yn bride.

Iam very curious to open and see it . When I saw the next thing happened to me was my heart broken into small - small pieces. I regret to open if now .

The bride , iam going to marry is ..............none other than ...... mr jeon aka jungkook.

I felt my heart sank very deeply into the ocean.

Author : you know guys I'm always afraid of ocean, sea and most importantly MY REAL LIFE PHYSICS SIR and I have PHYSICS SIR PHOBIA NOT PHYSICS PHOBIA

Get back to the story . Jokes apart

Yn pov

I immediately kept everything as it is in its place and hurried to my room and locked it and started crying.

My life is like a living hell now, no matter what I can't escape and do nothing to deny but to accept it as my horrible fate and life goes on like this ......

I never expected to be happen like this in my life

Sometimes expectations will kill us

But

Reality always bitter to accept it

Agree guys

Get back into the story

Yn pov

But suddenly an idea popped in to my mind ......what if he. I mean that physo sir aka mr jeon is also forced in to this?

I harshly whipped my tears and I want to discuss about this to my .....dear sir , once I get into the school .

And I slept after that .because tomorrow is my stupid school guys .