part 2

Continuing........

AUTHOR'S P.O.V

Yn joined the school from 6 th grade only she stepped in the school building on 7 th annual exams only. Till when they had online classes. She wore only color dress till 6 months in her 8 th grade because the tailor took much time to stitch for the whole school . So she had to wait . Not only she but most of them.

Till then she wore chudidhar. Because her mother told her. Meanwhile her classmates wore Jean's. Skirts. Tops . Pants . To the the school

And ended by getting scolding from vice principle . yn also wore Jeans. three fourth pants. shirts. tops. skirts etc . But it is not place to wear it in school. The school has some rules too that UN has always followed it.

Only in the school she followed the rules but in home she is attitude queen. and a rule breaker too.

Vice principle always compare everyone with our yn because of her dedication. She can do or wore whatever she want but she didn't. She proudly said our yn ''that's my girl''.

Yn appeared to be very unique from others. I dont know why she caught mr jeons attention. Even though they never had any communication until her 8 th grade. Their first meeting was very unimaginable. That's why till now she cant able to forget about it.

.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.

.

.

.

Wait for next part