part 3

AUTHOR'S p.o.v

One day she . I meant yn
Wore a red border green chudidhar with shall. Mr JEON wore a formal shirt and a Pant. Oh I forget to tell he was the class teacher of 11 th grade and the staircase was nearby it.

The students of 8 th grade were so happy because after lunch they had p.t period. They were so excited and formed line through the staircase.

The boys were first and follwed by the girls . Suddenly the line stopped moving. Yn didn't observe that she is standing in front side of 11th grade and mr JEON was watching her from head to toe.

Yn is basically too good for those who behave good with her and very bad for bad.

Yn always become talkative when she knows a person . Yeah EVENTHOUGH she doesn't have friends. She always behave with them politely unless they cross their line .

Mr JEON was absorbing her each and every moves her long black hair which is braided. Eye lashes. Her eyebrows. The way she is smiling when she talks to her friends. Her dressing was very unique that caught mr jeon unkowingly.

Everyone in the school was afraid of mr JEON. Because he beats every boys even for a small mistake. And the most thing was he will talk many bad words while talking or shouting in front of boy or a girl.

Sometimes we can't able to understand or able to identify the meaning of those words.

These are the disadvantages of him that yn hates the most. But boys will always keep him on their head.

EVENTHOUGH he beat them very hard. Yeah boys will be boys right. No matter what happens.

Just imagine 'bones ' song guys.

But what to do . Destiny always keep them together no matter what happens.
Yeah guys. In 9 th grade. Her physics sir were mr JEON.

He asked her some questions:

On one day hate -1

Time to physics period

Mr jeon: hey stand up!( he pointed towards yn)

Yn: sir

Mr jeon: 'he told an example of interia' well your author is weak in physics you know guys.

Yn: intertia sir

Mr jeon: intertia of what miss?( said while raising one eyebrow )

Yn: ......... ( looked at him nervously)

Mr JEON: intertia of motion. Sit down.

Yn: ok sir

Mr jeon: what's your name miss?

Yn: my name is yn.

Mr JEON: what y-

Yn : yn sir.

Yn p.o.v:

He asked her name multiple times making her very irritated and trying to memorize her name but forget it later.

Through the period he glanced her time to time . Which didnt go unnoticed by our yn.

She felt very nervous. On that time she was seated on last bench where she were alone . He walked around the class room like he was going on a inspection.

Continue........