part 4

On the other day
( asking too many questions)

- time to physics period.

Mr JEON was asking questions on WORK AND ENERGY CHAPTER. Many boys were beaten by him . Girls were scared by him .

After some time he asked everyone to read the CHAPTER. While he was crossing on yn side he saw her from her back and saw what she is doing.

Yn p.o.v

I thought that physo left the class. And I was peacefully reading the CHAPTER related notes which was given by her tution mam. Yeah guys she always mention him as physo. And about tution, her mother forces her as always against her will.

Suddenly she hear a deep voice behind her is none other than her so- called sir.

Mr jeon: what are you reading miss . I know it's not your handwriting.

Yn: yes sir. It's not mine , it's my tution teacher's ( he talk like he knows me very well, whatever. She thought)

Mr JEON: tution? Where is it?

Yn: ummmm..... I don't know sir.

Mr jeon: come on . How can you don't know about it?

Yn: sir.......

Mr jeon: ok. Tell me is it opposite to main road or near by your home .

Yn: yes sir .

Mr jeon: oh ok . But where is your home?

Yn: oh my home is ........ umm. Go straight, and take right and left.........

Mr jeon: what left and right?

Yn: apartment name is Happinest sir.

Mr jeon: ok .is it also opposite to main road?

Yn: sir.

Mr jeon: ok. Tell me is it tution or academy

Yn: academy sir. Mahi academy .

Mr jeon: what mahi? ( he said while giving unbelievable look at me)

Yn: yes sir.

Mr jeon: what's your mam name who is taking physics for you.

Yn: her name is umm ........ I forgot

Mr jeon: what? How can you forget that?

Yn: I don't know sir ........ pls leave me.

Mr jeon: ''never miss''(mumbled under his breath )

Yn: I will call her sister only, I don't know her name , I was forced to go there because of my mother only sir.

Mr jeon: ok sit.

Meanwhile:

Everyone where laughing and smiling while hearing their conversation whole time, meanwhile yn was giving savage replies to mr jeon. I didn't mentioned it there because I forgot what I had spoke.

Yeah guys its behalf of my real life story with some IMAGINATION.

Yn was like why do you care mr jeon. , what do you want? Just leave me alone. I hate you. Blah blah blah.... was roaming in her mind that time.

What do you do guys think about it ?

Another day
( waiting for him)

Yn was impatiently waiting of mr jeon to come to her class. But now only he has so many works so that he didn't came to the class. yoongi finished the physics lab activity and helped yn to finish.

Yn was the first to finish in her section. Soon she left for correction for physics.

Yn p.o.v

When I stepped into his class. Even if I don't want to . But I have to for my god shake.

Everyone looked at me surprisingly, I asked him permission, he nodded his head .

''rude'' I mumbled and I went towards him, I saw him, he was watching something in his I pad.

When I went towards him by maintaining some distance, he close his I pad and gives his full attention towards me .

I felt a bit nervous by his graze . To break the silence and eye contact, I finally spoke.

Yn: sir correction.

Mr jeon: hmmm ( while signing the index and gave me )

Yn: sir you need to correct it inside.

Mr jeon: uh, now only you are asking me ( said this in deep voice)

Yn: sir iam from 8th a1

Mr jeon: oh ok

( he correct and gave my notebook. Before I could run from him he called me and said )

Call mia. I think your class lead is Mia right ?

Yn: yes sir .

( she is very intelligent person I ever met but why he calls her .

May be for to convey his message no.no. warning to the whole class . I escaped from him yes. I did it.

She thought but ignore it off )

Mr jeon: soon .

( that's it yn left from that place and called mia.

She refused at first but she had to go because she is the class leader)

In yn mind - such a jerk.

Like this many INCIDENT happened. He fell for her first but she fell HARDER.

Slowly slowly yn had a crush on him but

before she used to avoid seeing his face and blabbering these whole INCIDENT at home with her brothers, back bitching about him

But now she can't able to live without seeing his face

Not love not crush .just a attraction only . Little girl yn she can't able to understand her feelings and confused among it

...... finally FLASHBACK over......

Universal truth is:

You guys know what
Girls will fall in love with the person whom they tried to avoided the most

It applies to all the girls

Same goes to me Also . I agree

Do you guys agree with that?