The Call.

FLASHBACK.

It's not like Ohm had not met Nanon before. They did shoot a brief scene together for Blacklist and that itself was enough for Ohm to understand the potential Nanon had as an actor. Almost taken aback by his talent, he himself had asked Nanon if they could work together in the future.

For him, it was Nanon's attitude that was the problem.

It had only been two years for Ohm in the industry while Nanon had been a fan favorite since his high school days. Ohm understood that that kind of fame did come with slight arrogance, but he was very annoyed with how Nanon had behaved throughout the shoot. He was very quiet, almost as if he did not think other people were good enough to talk to and only replied in small smiles when someone gave him a compliment. Rude, arrogant, and full of himself. That was the first impression Ohm had of Nanon.

You may then ask why did he say yes to Bad Buddy? It was because he knew how talented Nanon was and no matter how hard working with him would be, whatever comes out of it would be great and he had been right.

One thing he did not think through was exactly how hard working with Nanon would be. He was so wound up on the set that it put Ohm off every time they were forced to interact with each other. They had not even started filming by that point and Ohm could see there was zero chemistry.

So, he started doing what he knew well. Push. He wanted to push Nanon out of that shell and so he did.

He pranked Nanon left and right during workshops, meetings or any occasion they would get together. He would try to start arguments, just to get him to talk and then if nothing just bug him while he was standing idle. That bastard never even bothered to reply properly. May be a mean comment or a rude remark here and there, but never got back at him viciously. And it bothered Ohm that this did not bother Nanon. So, he took it as a challenge upon himself to get Nanon to respond by escalating the level of his own attacks.

It got bad until one day when he and Drake jokingly locked Nanon in the costume closet. If only they knew of Nanon's claustrophobia, they would not have dared, but children being children, they decided it was the best way to get back at Nanon for ignoring Ohm during the workshop apart from the practice scenes.

Half an hour later, when they thought he must have had enough, they opened the door only to find Nanon crying, shaking and unaware of his surroundings. Feeling a wall of guilt crash on him, Ohm had immediately picked Nanon up in his arms and carried him all the way to P'Aoff's office to calm him down and discuss their situation. At that point he had realized that there was no way any of them could continue filming like this.

And that had been the turning point in their relationship.

Ohm opened up about why he was teasing Nanon all the time and Nanon opened up about how he was not arrogant, but rather shy. P'Aoff made Ohm realize that what he was doing was not just because he wanted Nanon to open up, it was because he wanted Nanon's attention. And that did make sense. They had a long talk after and decided to give their friendship a genuine try. Obviously, it was not news, it had worked out brilliantly.

In fact, it had been one of Ohm's best decisions in life. Until it wasn't.

END OF FLASHBACK.

******************************************

PRESENT DAY.

Nanon was sitting with P'Tay, discussing his new song that was set to release soon, when he got the call. They were in the GMMTV building, in the recording studio and Tay had been shooting for Cherry Magic nearby when he decided to have lunch with Nanon.