Dada.

FLASHBACK

Ever since they had shot Our Skky, things between Ohm and Nanon had been tense. Ohm was not sure why, but from his side he knew it was because it was getting harder and harder to hide his feelings for Nanon.

Countless people had pointed it out to them; family members, friends, crew members, fans and even sometimes complete strangers, that even though they were not speaking much to each other, one always had their eyes fixed on the other. They would just give each other googly eyes from across every room they were in.

Ohm did not know if he could do anything about this or ff he should do anything about this, because if Nanon did not feel the same way, he would lose his best friend, his partner in crime and his pairing. It would just be a huge personal and professional mess. So, he kept quiet, praying to God that one day he would get over Nanon, but that day never came.

Ohm did not know how long he could continue doing this. Working with Nanon was becoming difficult. They would end up arguing most of the time. Sometimes over trivial things like who would drive or what to wear and sometimes over big things like schedules and events. Their argument outside the Maya Awards venue had made quite the headline.

According to Perth and P'Earth, there was a big neon sign on his forehead, screaming that he is in love with Nanon, that only Nanon was too blind to see. Ohm wasn't even sure when they had noticed his predicament, but he could not lie to them afterwards.

Moreover, it wasn't like Nanon was being easy at all. He confused Ohm like there was no tomorrow. Every day, he would bring home-made lunch for Ohm, even if they were fighting, but would refuse to eat with him. He would always lock eyes with Ohm across every room they were in, but also flirted back with P'Force. All in all, he was making Ohm's head hurt, making him angrier.

It was right after one of their fights, Ohm could not even remember what they were fighting about, but he remembered well that the host of the interview was being very touchy with Nanon, and Ohm did not like it. He did not like it one bit.

Worst of all, Nanon did not object, on screen or off screen, he just did not say anything. Ohm controlled himself throughout the event, to not punch the host and drag Nanon backstage to kiss the day lights out of him, but when they were coming out, he had an outburst, in front of the media.

They were walking through the crowd, reporters gathering around them like flies around sweets, and they were being pushed against each other once again. At some point Ohm had grabbed Nanon's hand to guide him through the crowd. No matter how mad they were at each other, some things were constant.

Just as they were near their cars, some reporter asked them if they were together and Ohm, who was still reeling from his anger over the host, fucked up. He fucked up majorly.

"No, we are just friends." Ohm was too quick to say.

Obviously, they had been asked this question multiple times and every time they would either answer with a shameless 'yes' or 'I just love him' and get away with it. But this time Ohm had suddenly decided to let his feelings of jealousy take over him.

He immediately felt Nanon tense up next to him, and he disengaged his hand from Ohm's. He smiled at the reported and said, "Best of friends," so the reply would look more natural and not give away the tension they had between them and started walking towards the car with quick steps. Ohm had just followed, not sure how he was going to apologize.

The car ride had mostly been silent, with the driver looking at the road, P'Kwang busy on her phone and Nanon looking the other way, hiding his face from Ohm. Ohm decided that he needed to let Nanon have some time to calm down and then he would apologize.