The Question of Custody.

FLASHBACK.

It had been two months since they had started shooting Bad buddy. Nanon could hardly believe how quickly the time had flown by. At first, he thought he would not be able to make it through the first week.

It was no secret that Ohm and him had had a very rocky start. He just did not understand what Ohm's problem was. Nanon had always been a shy introvert. Always. Never really spoke much to anyone, which is why he barely had any friends. People had told him, time and again, that it could come across as arrogance, that it was the early fame that had gone into his head, and he tried, he swears he tried but it was just so hard.

And with Ohm, truth be told, Nanon had a tiny...very tiny crush on Ohm since they had shot Blacklist together. Ohm was everything Nanon himself wasn't - confident, dynamic, fierce, beautiful; everything really, how could Nanon or anyone for that matter not notice? This was why Nanon had been a little extra shy with Ohm. He barely spoke, unable to respond when someone gave him a compliment and had no idea how to approach people even when he wanted to. No wonder he came off as arrogant.

As soon as Bad Buddy was announced, Nanon had actually been excited to work in a BL because he was doing it with Ohm, but the situation turned sour pretty quickly. What Nanon had not realized was that Ohm was all things good, but he was also a giant asshole. Especially to Nanon.

In fact, scratch that, only to Nanon.

Nanon would see him act so kind and gentle with everyone that Ohm spoke to. Except him. With him, he was provocative at best and a bully at worst. Nanon did not know why he deserved that treatment and swore to quit if it continued. And it did continue, but only till the day that Ohm jokingly locked him in the costume closet.

Nanon had not meant to react like that, but he really could not take cramped dark places. Instead of shouting or begging for help, he had gone into complete shock and started shaking. He barely remembered what happened next, but he did recall strong arms around him, calming him down and the next thing he knew was the conversation in P'Aoff's office.

That conversation, Nanon would never forget.

Looking back, that really had been the turning point for them. If two months ago, anyone would have asked him if he and Ohm were friends, he would have laughed at the thought and probably replied that they could not even stay together in one room, but now? Now they were inseparable. The bond he had with Ohm, was unexplainable. It was almost like this lifetime was not the first time they were meeting. Nanon has never believed in all this mushy shit, but he would be lying if he said Ohm did not give him at least a little faith.

As opposed to humiliated, bullied and uncomfortable, the feelings he had around Ohm two months ago, now all he felt was comfort and most of all protection. Like he already mentioned, Ohm had always been very kind and gentle to everyone, but with Nanon, Ohm was different. He still was, but as opposed to two months ago, Ohm was not just kind and gentle to Nanon, he was giving, selfless and overbearingly protective. And Nanon loved every bit of it.

This realization had also not come easy to him, and he could easily pin it on a single moment. They were at a GMMTV public event in Siam Paragon and the crowd was insane because a lot of the actors had shown up together. Nanon still recalled that getting out of that crowd seemed almost impossible. He had never seen anything like it, and he was just glad that there had been no stampede. His claustrophobia was triggered, but he kept his smile up. It was only Ohm who somehow sensed his worry.

Nanon would never forget the moment when, as they were walking out and being generally mobbed by fans, he suddenly felt two strong arms come from behind him and hold him tightly to a firm broad chest all while they were walking. The arms were protecting him from all the crowd that wanted a piece of him and making way for him to walk. Nanon had never been so grateful for Ohm, and he calmed down significantly.