Chapter 8

Hello everybody, I don't know if many of you read this. I have not updated for a really long time, and I was reading through and realized how absolutely cheesy this is. I am not going to bother changing the first chapters, so I hope the ones to come are better. I hope everyone is enjoying life. I am a senior now and the only reason I am updating is bc all my favorite fics have yet to he updated and that pisses me off so I didn't want to piss any of my readers off:) Kisses and enjoy!

Harry's Pov:

*Two Weeks Later

I was discharged from the hospital the day after Lou woke up, and then had to go to school the next day. Everybody at school knows the whole story, and after I told Niall about the incident with Lou's mom, everybody now knows that too.  As bad as it sounds though I am not completely hating the sympathy since I have no girlfriend to cry to. I get around twenty hugs from people throughout the day, and teachers are always excusing me from work, checking if I am okay, and on my first couple days back I was permitted to "rest"(sleep) in the nurses office. 

I am neglecting everybody else though-my mum and Gemma. Everyday I resort to my room, no dinner, just my bed and my tears. It's hard to eat, nothing is appetizing. .. I can't feel body, I am drained of everything I am. The thought of smiling seems foreign, nothing can make me happy, I can barely remember the sound of my own laugh. Though that is not important, Louis posses the only laugh that matters. And it's not even a possibility for me to forget the beautiful noise she made, accompanied with her angelic smiled. Though the thought of me never again being able to let her know how beautiful she really is frightens me. I am drowning into a dangerous depression and I can't stop myself, and the only person that can doesn't even fucking remember me. 

Louis Pov: 

"Spaghetti please!" 

"Lottie we had that last night, I am sick of left-overs!" I holler through my closed bedroom door. It's been approximately one week and five days, since I was released from the hospital. The final diagnosis was selective amnesia; my memory loss being limited to anything. 

I haven't really thought about anything, and to be completely honest I don't feel bad about that. My mom is always keeping tabs on me, getting me anything and everything I need. My voice-mail is full of unknown numbers and messages from random people, except one...one I do know. Zayn?I heard her voice and it just clicked, I don't remember a lot. But specific things, like our 5 year school picinic and our football captain inauguration of year 11.

She came over yesterday, it was fine but awkard, I didn't know what to talk about because...well. And my mom and Zayn just kept laughing about old stories of me in primary and secondary school. At least I remember though, so when I go back to school in a week, I will have someone to be by my side.

My head is pounding, my eyeballs are pulsating out of my head. All I can think of are those green eyes, eyes that do not belong to me but to the girl that fought screaming and crying for me to recognize her. 

My mom refuses to talk about Harry, and shuts me down every time I bring up a question on her. I tried to talk to Lottie once too, and mom came barging in and yanked Lottie out by her ears. I could not hear her conversation after that, but Lottie's tears made it clear that she obviously cannot talk about it. Moreover, that my mom will not allow her to talk about it.
--------------------

I start school tomorrow, I've had a couple weeks to recover and yesterday the doctor gave me the ok to go to school. To say I am nervous would be an understatement; the only person I have talked to since my accident, besides my family, has been Zayn and that was weird as hell. My mom called her yesterday and she is more than happy to walk me to my classes and babysit me, so that's good... I think.

The one thing that does make me excited for school is a certain green-eyed girl. This will he the first time in weeks where I will get to see her, and maybe even talk to her. At the hospital she said we were best friends, so why wouldn't she have come to see me?

It has to be mum. Something had to happen between them to make my mum hate her, but...

I don't know. I have so many questions, and maybe school will answer them.

--------------------------

"Lou it's 7:00, school starts in an hour!"

Fuck. Maybe I could fake a headache, this seems pretty fucking soon to be going to back school after losing your god damn mind - no pun intended.

Dragging myself out of bed is probably the hardest thing I've had to do in awhile.

Next thing I know, I'm bathed and swallowing spoon-fulls of soggy Cinnamon Toast crunch down my throat.

"Lou let's go, school starts in 10 minutes and I gotta get to work. Your school bag is by the door."

"Thanks mum."

The car ride passes by too quickly. I blink my tears away as mum kisses me on the cheeks and bids me good day. She points Zayn out and urges me in her direction.

My god this day is going to be harder than I thought.

Zayn is wearing a black pencil leather skirt, blue blouse, and leather jacket. Damn and what a crease, wish I could do make up that well. She is looking much superior to my leggings, gray sweatshirt, makeup-less face, and unstyled hair.

"Hey baby face ready to get your school back on." Zayn chirps.

"Hi, and um... thanks for er, helping me today."

"No problem Lou, we're kinda like best friends." She flips her hair and wraps an arm around me, dragging me through the front doors of the school.

Looks like I have two best friends I don't know anything about, yay me.

"So this is your locker and your pin is xx-xx-xx, mine was moved right next to yours for convince and shit." I smile, Zayn might make this easy.

"So one question" God I feel stupid, "How do I work one of these thingys?"  I motion to the lock on my locker.

"Oh shit sorry Lou, here" Zayn helps me with the lock scenario while informing me on our first our teacher. Apparently this woman and I have quite the track record. I don't see myself being bold enough up to fire a "spit ball" but apparently it was an everyday thing with Mrs. Calder and I.

"Best news is, that I have my schedule changed to match everyone of your classes. So you won't miss me too much Lou." Zayn laughs as we are in route to first period.

"Thanks Zayn, I'm relieved. I don't know how I would make it without a familiar fa-"

"Lou." I'm interrupted by a high pitch squeak. I turn around and am met with that face, those eyes, it's her.

"Har-" My arm is yanked and Zayn is dragging me through classroom doors.

"Lou class was about to start, let's take a seat." She drops my wrist and points to an empty chair to my left.

But what about Harry?