Chapter 6

Hey Guys I am so sorry it took this long to update, it's kind of embarassing! Well I really want to know if you guys like this story, please tell me, because by the looks of it, it seems like you don't like it. But no need to worry I will continue writing it for all the people that do like it!! Thanks for all the support on this, love you allllll:)))) okay so enough of all my babble, here we go..

Haz's POV

Okay best friend, that is true, but why the hell didn't she say girlfriend? I mean, okay I probably over reacted, right? Yeah, she probably would have continued talking if I didn't spaz out and run-

"Harry!" Jay? I turn around, and my thoughts are proven.

"Oh hi Jay, I'm sorry I ran out of the room so quickly, you would of probably continued talking, I was just overreacting and-" my ramble is interupted.

"Yeah Harry heres the thing, so you always go on how much you and my Lou love each other and what you share is true love, well I think and always have that is complete bullshit."

"Jay, I'm confused, what on earth are you saying? If you are asking me if I really love Lou than I do shes my world, I am so hap-"

"MY DAUGHTER IS NOT A FUCKING LESBIAN!!!!! Harry you need to get that thorugh your fucking head!! Okay? She does not love you, hell, she doesnt even remember you!!" Jay screams, her voice filled with rage and pure disgust. My body starts to tremble, and my eyes starting to glisten with tears.

"Jay you can't say that! We are happy together can't you see that? Please!" I beg, walking towards her.

"Dont you dare try and touch me you nasty dyke." She spats. I back off and cower at her words.

"What do you want from me?" I mumble, the first tears dripping from my eyes. 

"Lou is to remember you on her own as your girlfriend, you can not tell her AT ALL. If she never remember you will only be her best friend and thats all. And if you even try to tell her that you were her girlfriend before the accident, or try and pull something on her, I swear to god that you will never even be able to look at her again." She smirks, the tears now pouring from my eyes.

"A-and want if I-I say no." I cry, my body shaking from the intensity of my sobs.

"Then I will tell her you are a messed up girl, that she should stay away from!" She smirks, a deavlish smile that can only be described as petrifying. 

"Fine." I spit, wiping my eyes, looking down and realizing I am still just in my hospital gown. Smooth styles real smooth.

"Good. Now go see your best friend, the one who doesnt even remember you." She laughs. I cross her, making my way to Lou's door and turn the handle, I stop and take a deep breath, turning back around to face Jay.

"Fuck you, you nasty bitch," I fully open the door now and am met with the most stunning blue eyes I have been longing to see. 

--------------------------------------

Okay please don't hate me I will update soon!!

Love you all♥