|| 39 ||

The night has fallen, the stars twinkled bright in the vast sky like nuggets studded in a velvety gown.
Darker obsidian eyes stared blankly at the stars and moon. The moon and the stars quite reflects the both of you. Your conscience was having a war with you.

This what happens when a mere star dreams of the moon, Yoon.

- wha-t? I'm not just a mere star, am I?

It laughed. You've seen it. Realised it way prior. Closing your eyes doesn't mean that light is non-existent, Yoon.

- what are you even implying to? What am I ignoring?

He's an eye candy, he always was.
And you always knew that you could just watch him and never can keep him. You were always aware of the fact of what he is and it is impossible for the two of you to work out. You were just blinded by love and that could never come true.

He's the moon and you're just a mere admirer.

- You're right. I did avoid the fact that there's no happy ending for us.
Bu-t this doesn't change our love for eachother, doe-s it?

You're foolish, Yoon. He has many ethereal beauties after him. And he's marrying one of them! Can you not see?! It's just a play. You were just a toy for him until he was back into his fantastic World. You're being blind!

- Oh, shut up. Just shut the fuck up. I trust jungkook. He might've caused some problems but he did so much for me!!

Seriously, Yoon? I thought you were smarter. Then how can you justify his lies? He said he would change, then why did he not tell you sooner? Why after a heated argument, he hasn't shown up and it's been more than 12 hours?

- wh-y are you saying that? I trust him. I don't care what you think.

You sighed, running your hands through your hair as you admired the imperfect moon from your window. Silence wrapped you in it's dark quilt. All day, you've pretended to avoid him after the incident in the noon. And the most heart    wrenching thing was, he was avoiding your presence.

After locking yourself in, you thought of sleeping but then again, Jungkook couldn't even let you sleep. Occupying your mind every fucking time, and as if it was not enough, your ears heard the quilt taunting you. The independent miss Yoon is totally dependent on a bunny man for her sleep.

Little tricks did your mind play. Telling you constantly that changing sides wouldn't just make you feel like those particular arms of the fluff ball did. Neither hugging a cushion would keep you warm with the undeniably sweet and calm scent of the said man's neck lulling you to sleep.

You sighed. It's 2 in the morning and you're standing infront of your window like a ghost.
" How addictive someone can be? Just three days and I couldn't sleep without him." You murmured.

Jungkook on the other hand, laid stiff on his bed with tears in his eyes. Thinking and rethinking again to find an explanation of why did he even yell at you. It took him the whole day to think from his mind and not from his heart.

He accepted that he was far from being rational. And also,
" How can I never think of it? She's mortal and she'll age unlike me! " He bit his lip, glassy doe eyes stared at the ceiling. A thought lingered in his mind.

' Even if she'll look like my grandma someday, I'll still cherish her. But she won't like this. And what will I even do when she dies?'

" I'll die right there." He mumbled, thinking the horrible future. Shaking his head vigorously, jungkook rose upright on the bed.
" No, I want to age too. Just like humans do." He whispered touching his face.