|| 45 ||

— 3 Years Later —

~~ Celline, branch 3~~

~ 8 p.m. ~

" Aish! You can't even do a single thing Minmin-ah!" The little two years old mumbled with an exasperated pout on his face.

The younger lad, Minmin innocently looks up at his elder brother, thin eyelashes fluttered to touch his plumpy cheeks. He halted and turned to his brother.
" Hyungie so bwigg!" Minmin huffed as if it was the most exhausting thing to do.

Hyungie waddled his legs sulkily whilst he was perched on the chair.
" No pabo, you are small " he frowns, crossing his small arms over his chest. Big doe eyes again blinked, the little lad confusedly shoved his three plump finger in his mouth, looking at his 2-year old brother.

" Yah! Don't do that! Mama said not to suck yowr fingers!" Hyungie smacked the 1 year old lad on the back of his head while asserting in an commanding voices. The younger stumbled on his steps due to the impact but regained his posture.

Minmin pinched his brows together, now shoving his fist wholly into his mouth whilst blinking clueless at his brother. The agitated elder smacked his head again before holding his chubby wrist and pulling out the saliva coated hand from mimmin's mouth.
" Aish pabo." He mumbled unkindly rubbing the younger's wet hands on his pant to wipe the drool off them.

" Okay now swirl the chair for Hyungie." He ordered, crossing his hands above his chest again with a tiny scowl on his face. The younger jutted out his lower lip, processing how to do it. " Hyungie no powssible" he shook his head that hung low in defeat.

" Absolutely weak Minmin. Come here, now see hyungie muscles." The older lad said flexing his non existent biceps. Mimmin's eyes sparked up and lips parted in amazement. " Hyungie mooscles!!" He chirped and giggled in his baby voice before climbing up the hill-like- chair with a little struggle.

Now both of the lads were seated on the huge chair, Hyungie pushed the the his leg on the desk's leg in a way that the 'round-circle chair' swirls and the kids squealed.

" Yayy!! Hyungie supelheroww!"

Minmin broke into tiny fits of adorable laughter whilst leeching onto the elder's waist with his small arms. The elder giggled in return more like puffing up as the younger's praises have boosted his mini ego like always.

Just when the said lads were having their fun time in the CEO's office, the door pushed open, revealing a Shijin.

" May I know what is happening  here today?" You spoke up loudly get their attention, crossing your arms over your chest as you tried to figure out the new 'gamie' the disaster kids were playing.

Just as your voice reached their ears, the pocket-sized boys were already running their way to you with their little legs, squeaking and giggling.

" Eommaa! " Hyungie was ahead in the race.

Lagging behind a little but Minmin coped up with his speedy hyung's pace while squealing " Mammaa! "

A grin wide as the sea stretched across your lips and you dropped down on your knees, spreading your arms to successfully catch both of the running lads in your embrace. You hugged them for a good moment, rocking and swaying the little ones in the hug before you simultaneously smooched each of their rosy and plump cheeks.