|| 48 ||

' hyung Eww! Don't touch—yukk!'

Jungkook's bunny form irked, stretching out it's neck and face away from the latter's grip, who strongly held its furry body up and continued to run his hands all over it and smooch it's neck and pinky ears.

Well, after three hours of entertaining the two lads by being their stupid playtoy, the poor bunny was now getting 'harassed' by their dad.

' You ungrateful brat! Fuck! We almost thought you'd never come back!'

Jimin exclaimed through their linked minds, still petting tiny jungkook's body.

' ehh—whatever, nuh!'

'Not on the nose!'

' sheesh! Not On NOOOO—'

The bunny squirmed and churned in Jimin's grip, mentally disgusted by the flooding affection, yet extremely delighted to finally get into familiar hands. Also his struggles in the jungle have came to an end and the huge question of finding ways to reach you was miraculously solved.

The kit somehow managed to break free from Jimin's hold and bounced back on the coffee table, where the basket of fruits were kept.

' Gawd! Lemme eat first can ya!?'
It grumpily roared, it's twitchy nose flared whilst and continued to throw feisty glares at the latter.

The fur ball scooted nearer to the basket attacking the quietly seated fruits. Strawberries seemed to grab its attention again. Though it was quite sure it'd fucking devour everything that catches its eyes.

But seemed to have different plans when he gripped its two ears with his fingers and dragged the little creatures body back. Jungkook nonetheless squeaked and motioned to dash back towards its food but Jimin held it in place making it look like it's running on a trademill.

' If you're done taking advantage of my helplessness then leave me or........or I'mma cry now!!'

Jimin broke into fits of hysterical laughters after pissing the shit outta him.

" Sure, your highness." He mocked humourous ly and chuckled afterwards.

' No doubt those annoying twerps are your kids.'

The bunny plainly commented with a deadpan. Later moved back to help its hunger.

" So" Jimin breathed a few minutes later.

" How'd you end up there in that jungle??" Jimin inquired, crossing his leg over the other, eyes on the bunny.

' stupid question.'
It replied.

' *chews* *gulps*  You already know it, hyung. The infinity portal opens in that jungle pheww~'

Jimin's mouth opened to form an 'o' of utter realisation. He drifted deep into thoughts.

' But it's still hard to accept that it's been five years here...' jungkook lets out a hurtful squeak laying its head flat on the glass surface with its fluffy ears dropping down as if upset.

Jimin petted and caressed its fur sympathetically.
" It's okay, we can't just help the time difference, young prince."
He shrugged.

Jungkook scurried away, throwing a glare at him.

' ex-prince.' it corrected.

' and also, stap touching me soo much! It's starting to trusfrate me!'

Jimin chortled looking at how seriously dangerous it wanted to sound but its 2kg cutie patootie self made it look like it's just flustered in tiny.

" I see, you don't look like you really want to transform into your human form again." Jimin voiced out, getting its nerve.