|| 47 ||

~Author's POV~

" Daddaa!! Da- * hiccups* dadda!! " Taemin cries and calls panicked the other two males in the car. The lil boy's chubby cheek pressed flush in Jimin's chest, soaking his coat wet the lil human wailed and cried, desperately slapping his father's chest to break free from his hold.

Jimin cradled the boy, continuously rocking and patting Minmin's little form in his arms to calm him down.
" He'll come back tomorrow, Minmin baby, shh, don't cry, don't cry ~~yayy look there hyungie hyung is giving you icey-cweam~~"
Jimin cooed with frantic expressions, attempting to distract the little one who constantly tried to jump out of the car and run behind taehyung whose flight took off.

" NOO! Daddaa. Gimme daddaaaa!!"

Jihyung sighed retreating back his extented arm with an exasperated expression, he shook his head and sighed like a grumpy grandma, now licking the ice cream which was supposedly his cry baby brother's.

Well nothing more, just a regular drama in the family whenever one of the dad went out on a buisness trip, making it certainly hard for the youngest's soft heart.

Like always the family was there to see off their loved one, where Taemin would cry and scream his lungs out, jihyung would get annoyed of his dramatic bro's loud cries and Jimin would have worked his brain off to think of different ways to shut the boy up.

After some struggles he was finally able to engross him with some toys and of course his hyungie hyung. The engine roared, blowing back a cloud of smoke and Jimin off from the airport parking.

The chaotic trio's destination was Celline's 2nd branch, i.e. fashion designing, where Jimin works. Jimin turned up the music, glancing out of the to find the day sunny and chill, unbothered by the two buzzing lads pouncing on each other, pulling hairs, squeaking and shouting as they quarreled for literally nothing.

" Pfft, why so sudden?" He frowned in vexation.

An exasperated sigh escapes Jimin's lips as he sees the under construction board ahead, meaning, he had to take the longer route which includes some turns on the outskirts of Seoul.

Seeing no other option, he swiftly U-turned the car and then simultaneously drove left, like the rest of the cars.

" Daddee! " Taemin yelled in a groggy voice, as about to cry. His nose flared and eyebrows creasing together, squishy cheeks turned dusty as he prepared himself to throw a huge tantrum.

Jimin's head snapped back the exact moment to find jihyung froze on his place, probably regretting his life for smacking the younger's head.
Taemin sucked in a dramatic breath before giving a small glare to his hyung and then shoving a chubby finger in jihyung's face, whilst looking at his dad with a sad pout and gradually starting to cry.

The alligator tears worked magically as always. But to Taemin's dismay, this time, hyung was not scold but rather he himself was grabbed from his seat and was settled on his father's lap.

The little devil continued to cry aloud, aiming to get his hyung punished. But all he got was soothing petts on his back.

" Ohh, Minmin-ah, look, what dadda has!!" He cooed in a shrill voice, tempting the kid with a glittery keychain in his hand. " Hyungie badd! " Taemin vigorously shook his head denying the vague offer.

The silly chaos carried on for another few minutes until jihyung screamed. " Dad, car!"

Jimin's eyes widened and as a reflex he slammed his foot on the break whilst jabbing the steering wheel to absolutely another direction. The moment passed in slow motion, jihyung shut his eyes and Taemin clung onto Jimin.